早安英文 第619期:Where was I 不是我在哪里!(在线收听

 

我刚刚说到哪儿了?

Where was I?

What was I saying?

I just had it!

怎么说来着?

It's on the tip of my tongue...

话就在我嘴边啊!Tongue是舌头,tip是尖端,tip of my tongue很生动,表示就要想起來,但吐不出來。

How shall I put it?

我该怎么说呢?

有时候没想到怎么措辞,可以说这句,或者有时候别人问你问题,没有直接给答案,需要理一下思绪,也可以说这个。

What's the word for it...

这个怎么说来着?旁边如果有懂你的人就会帮你补上。

Now, let me see.

让我想想。讲到一半想不出下文可以说Now, let me see. 停下來想想,给自己的对话争取一下时间。

Where was I 不是我在哪里!

思路被打断,脑袋一片空白

Sorry I lost my train of thought.

train of thought 表示一连串的思考,比如

Please don't interrupt my train of thought when I'm writing.

我写作的时候请不要打断我的思路。

Sorry I lost my train of thought.

我刚刚一下子思路被打断了。

Sorry I spaced out there for a moment.

space out: To lose concentration or become inattentive

使间隔开;变得昏昏沉沉

加宽行距或字距

I was supposed to meet her at 9:00, but I spaced out and didn't get there till 10:30.

我本来9点就要去见她,但是我不知道咋的走了神,10点半才到。

I completely spaced out during the lecture.

我听讲座的时候整个人都飘了。

I’m such a scatter brain.

我真是脑子乱的不行

我们刚刚在说啥?

I completely forgot what I was saying?

我完全忘记我刚在说啥

What on earth was I talking about?

我到底在说啥?

I must be loosing my mind, I forgot what we were talking about.

我可能是疯了吧,我不记得我们在说啥。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zayy/492566.html