VOA常速英语2019--真正的Siri配音员(在线收听

Hi, my name is Susan Bennett and I have a voice actor and the original voice of Siri.

大家好,我叫苏珊·班尼特,我是一名配音演员,也是Siri的原声。

For a really long time in my life, I didn’t really know what I wanted to do.

很长一段时间,我都不知道自己想做什么。

And I started doing working in clubs, singing and playing

我开始在俱乐部工作,唱歌和演奏,

and one day, as far as getting into voice work,

有一天,我开始从事声乐工作,

it was basically kind of accidental.

这基本上是个意外。

We had finished singing a jingle that day.

那天我们唱完了一首顺口溜。

I think there was a group of six of us and the voice actor didn’t show up to read the copy of the spot.

我想我们有六个人,而那个配音演员没有来读广告。

So, the owner of the studio said, Susan you don’t have an accent. Come over here and read this copy.

所以,摄影棚的主人说,苏珊,你没有口音。到这里来读这篇文章。

And I went, oh, ding, ding, ding. So I got a voice coach and a talent agent and I’ve been doing that ever since.

我说,哦,叮,叮,叮。所以我找了个声音教练和经纪人,从那以后我就一直这样做。

I did the original Siri recordings in 2005 and Siri appeared on October 4th, 2011.

我在2005年录制了最初的Siri录音,Siri在2011年10月4日出现。

And I didn’t know anything about it until a fellow voice actor emailed me and said,

我对此一无所知,直到一位配音演员给我发邮件说,

Hey, we’re playing around with this new iPhone app, isn’t this you?

嘿,我们正在玩这个新的iPhone应用程序,是你配的音吗?

And I went, really!

我说,真的吗!

So, I went on the Apple site and listened and I went, oh, oh my!

因此,我去了苹果的网站,听了之后,我说,哦,哦,天哪!

On the one hand I thought wow, I’m basically the new voice of Apple.

一方面,我想,哇,我基本上就是苹果的新代言人了。

That’s pretty cool.

这很酷。

But the fact that I apparently had auditioned without knowing it,that really took me aback.

但我在不知情的情况下参加了面试,这让我很吃惊。

And it took me two whole years to reveal myself as the Siri because of that.

我花了整整两年的时间才把自己变成了Siri。

Because I knew it was going to affect my career and I just wasn’t sure how it was gonna happen.

因为我知道这将影响我的职业生涯,我只是不确定它将如何发生。

You know, on the one hand, a lot of people who are not on the business will go,

你知道,一方面,很多不做业务的人会离开,

You are Siri, that’s so cool, that’s so great.

你是Siri,太酷了,太棒了。

The people in the business are going,

这个行业的人会这样说。

You’re Siri and maybe can’t hear anything beyond the Siri voice.

你是Siri,可能除了Siri的声音什么都听不到。

And so, it’s like anybody that gets characterized as one particular thing.

所以,它就像任何被描述为一个特定事物的人。

Siri, what are the top 10 books of 2017?

Siri, 2017年十大畅销书是什么?

Here’s what I found on the web for what are the top 10 books of 2017..

以下是我在网上找到的2017年十大畅销书。

Siri was a life lesson for me because I had to face certain insecurities.

Siri是我人生的一课,因为我必须面对某些不安全感。

The fact that I’m basically an introvert and I am a very private person.

事实上,我基本上是一个内向的人,我是一个非常注重隐私的人。

Oh, do I want to be this person that’s on everybody’s device all over the world?

哦,我想成为世界上每个人的设备上的那个人吗?

And so you have to accept it and figure out a way to spin it to the positive for yourself,

所以你必须接受它并想办法让它为你带来积极的影响,

and which I’ve done and it has actually turned into a whole new career for me.

我做到了,这对我来说已经变成了一个全新的职业。

I had no idea. Like everything in life, you know,

我不知道。就像生活中的一切,

Siri had a big positive and a big negative and I have no way of measuring the negative,

Siri有一个很大的正极和一个很大的负极我没有办法测量负极,

except I can see that since I did come out as Siri,a huge percentage of the work that I do is Siri related.

但我可以看到,因为我是作为Siri出来的,所以我做的大部分工作都和Siri有关。

On the other hand, I have done auditions for a Siri like voice and not gotten it.

另一方面,我试过用类似Siri的声音说话,但都失败了。

The first two iterations of Siri, she really had a little bit of an attitude.

在Siri的前两个版本中,她确实有一点态度。

I know that the first time I talked to Siri, I said, well, hi Siri, how are you? What are you doing?

我知道我第一次和Siri说话的时候,我说,嗨,Siri,你好吗?你在干什么?

And she goes, I’m talking to you.

她说,我在跟你说话。

I think Siri would like to make an appearance and say a couple of things.

我想Siri会出现并说几句话。

Always face your fears. Always keep the faith, but most of all, always have a sense of humor, LOL.

永远面对你的恐惧。总是保持信念,但最重要的是,总是要有幽默感,哈哈。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/voastandard/2019/12/492783.html