老友记精校版第1季 第45期:克林顿亲信助手(13)(在线收听

Joey:With Carol? Oh...

和Carol?哦。

Chandler:So in your whole life, you've only been with one. oh.

那你这一辈子只和一个女人。喔。

Joey:Whoah, boy, hockey was a big mistake!

哇哦,哥儿们,看冰球是个大错误!

There was a whole bunch of stuff we could've done tonight!

本来今天晚上我们有大把的事情可做的。

Monica:Okay. Okay, I got one.

好了,好了,我想起一个。

Do you remember that vegetarian pate that I made that you loved so much?

还记得我给你做的素菜派吗,你很喜欢吃?

Phoebe:Uhhuh.

啊哈。

Monica:Well, unless goose is a vegetable...ha haaaah!

嗯,除非鹅肉也是素菜,哈哈!

Phoebe:Oh! Oh! Oh! Okay, fine, fine. Now I don't feel so bad about sleeping with Jason Hurley.

哦!哦!哦!好吧,好好。现在我不感到和Jason Hurley。上床有什么可后悔的了。

Monica:What? ! You slept with Jason?

什么?!你和Jason 上过床?

Phoebe:You'd already broken up.

你们那时已经分手了。

Rachel:How long?

多久后?

Phoebe:Just a couple hours.

几个小时吧。

Monica:Oh, that's nice!

哦,好极了!

Rachel:Okay, okay, okay, I got one!

好了,好了,好了,我也想到一个!

Anyway The valentine Tommy Rollerson left in your locker was really from me.

总而言之,Tommy Rollerson放在你柜子里的情人节礼物实际上是我送给你的。

Monica:Excuse me? !

你说什么?

Rachel:Hello? Like he was really gonna send you one? She was so big!

喂?以为他真为送你礼物?她那时太大只了。

Monica:Really. Well, at least 'big girls' don't pee in their pants in seventh grade!

真的,恩,至少‘大只的姑娘 ’在七年级时没尿过裤子。

Rachel:I was laughing! You made me laugh!

真好笑!你让我笑了!

Phoebe:Oh, my God! There he is! There he is!

他在那儿!他在那儿!

Monica:Where?

哪儿?

Phoebe:Right where we've been looking all night!

就是我们看了一晚上的地方。

Rachel:He is so cute!

他真帅!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497148.html