老友记精校版第1季 第60期:洗衣服(13)(在线收听

Rachel: Oh, I guess. Except everything looks like jammies now.

哦,我想是吧。只是现在每件衣服都像睡衣一样了。

Whoa, I'm sorry. Excuse me. We had this cart.

哇,对不起,抱歉,这推车是我们的。

Woman: Yeah, well, I had a 24inch waist. You lose things.

好吧,我的腰围也曾是24寸。但你总会失去些东西。

Now, come on. Get out of my way.

让开,别挡道。

Rachel: I'm sorry, you know, maybe I wasn't being clear. Uh, this is our cart.

抱歉,可能我说得不够清楚。呃,这是我们的推车。

Woman: Hey, hey, hey, there weren't any clothes in it!

嗨,嗨,嗨,里面都没有衣服。

Rachel: Hey, hey, hey, hey, quit making up rules!

嗨,嗨,嗨,嗨,别再乱编规矩了!

Woman: Let go! Come on, it's my cart. Rachel: All right, all right, listen, missy. If you want this cart, you're gonna have to take me with it!

放手,车是我的。好吧,好吧,听着,姑娘。如果你想要这辆推车,就必须把我一起推走!

Rachel: Yes! Did you see that? Ross: You were incredible!

太好了,你看见没?你太棒了!

A brandnew woman, ladies and gentlemen.

女士们先生们,一位脱胎换骨的新女性诞生了。

Rachel: I could not have done this without you.

这都多亏了你才行。

Ross: Okay, um, uh, more clothes in the dryer?

好,恩,呃,干衣机里还有衣服吗?

I'm fine. I'm fine. Let's go. Rachel: Are you sure you're okay? Ross: Yeah.

我没事,我没事 。我们走吧。你确定你没事 是的。

Rachel: Does it still hurt? Ross: Yeah.

还疼吗? 是的。

Phoebe: What a neat idea. All your clothes match. I'm gonna do this. Monica: Hi!

这方法真好,你现在衣服颜色都一个色系, 回头我也这么干。嗨。

Phoebe: Hey, how'd it go? Joey: Excellent!

嘿,怎么样啦? 绝了!

Monica: We ripped that couple apart, and kept the pieces for ourselves.

我们把那对儿拆了,然后一人分了一个。

Ross: What a beautiful story. Hey, I'm fine, by the way. Monica: Oh, I'm sorry.

真是个美丽动人的故事。嗨,顺便说一句,我很好。哦,对不起

Rachel: Where's Chandler? Phoebe: Oh, he needed some time to grieve.

Chandler哪去了? 他需要一点时间哀伤一下。

Chandler: I'm free! I'm free!

我自由了!我自由了!

Phoebe: That oughta do it.

应该起效了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497163.html