老友记精校版第1季 第93期:祖母死了两回(7)(在线收听

Chandler: Lowell? Financial Services' Lowell, that's who you saw me with?

Lowell?金融服务部的Lowell?他就是你觉得配我的那个?

Shelley: What? He's cute!

怎么?他很可爱!

Chandler: Well, yeah...He is no Brian in Payroll.

恩,对…不是出纳部的Brian。

Shelley: Is Brian...?

Brian是不是…?

Chandler: No! Uh, I don't know! The point is, if you were gonna set me up with someone, I'd like to think you'd set me up with somebody like him.

不!呃,我不知道!重点是,如果你要帮我配对的话,我比较喜欢你把我和他那样的人配在一起。

Shelley: Well, I think Brian's a little out of your league.

恩,我认为你有点配不上Brian。

Chandler: Excuse me? You don't think I could get a Brian? Because I could get a Brian. Believe you me....I'm really not.

什么?你认为我配不上Brian 那样的?因为我配得上。相信我……我真的配不上。

Ross: This one?I have shown you every dress we have. Unless you want your mother to spend eternity in a lemon yellow pantsuit, go with the burgundy.

这一件?我已经给你们看了所有的裙子。除非你们想让自己的母亲永远穿着柠檬黄的裤套装。选紫红色的吧。

Aunt Lillian: You know, whatever we pick, she would've told us it's the wrong one.

你知道,不管我们选什么,她都会告诉我们说是错的。

Mrs. Geller: You're right. We'll go with the burgundy.

你是对的,我们就选紫红色的。

Ross: Oh! A fine choice. I'm coming out.

哦!选得好。我要出来了。

Aunt Lillian: Wait! We need shoes!

等等!我们还要鞋子!

Ross: Okay, Um, how about this?

好。恩,这个如何?

Mrs. Geller: That's really a day shoe.

那绝对是只白天穿的鞋。

Ross: And where she's going everyone else'll be dressier?

那她去的地方每个人都穿着考究吗?

Aunt Lillian: Could we see something in a slimmer heel?

可以看看有细跟儿的鞋吗?

Ross: Okay, I have nothing in an evening shoe in the burgundy. I can show you something in a silver that may work.

好了,我没找到紫红色的晚装鞋。我可以给你们看看银色的鞋,也许合适。

Aunt Lillian: No, it really should be burgundy.

不,一定要紫红色的。

Mrs. Geller: Mm. Unless we go with a different dress?

恩,除非我们换另外的裙子。

Aunt Lillian: Yes.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497196.html