老友记精校版第1季 第94期:祖母死了两回(8)(在线收听

Ross: No! No no no! Wait. I may have something in the back.

不!不不,等一下。我可以在后面找找。

Ross: Oh my God...

哦我的天。

Mrs. Geller: Is everything all right, dear?

一切还好吗,亲爱的?

Ross: Yeah, just...just Nana stuff.

是,只是……只是外婆的东西。

Ross: How we doing, you guys ready?

怎么样,你们准备好了吗?

Monica: So mom already called this morning to remind me not to wear my hair up.Did you know my ears are not my best feature?

妈妈早上已经打过电话提醒我不要把头发扎起来。你知道我的耳朵不是我最好的部位吗?

Ross: Some days it's all I can think about.

有段时间我是这样认为的。

Phoebe: Hi, sorry I'm late, I couldn't find my bearings.

嗨,抱歉我来晚了,我找不到方向了。

Rachel: Oh, youyou mean your earrings?

哦,你的意思是你的耳环?

Phoebe: What'd I say?

我刚才说了什么?

Rachel: Hmm.

恩。

Monica: Are these the shoes?

这就是那双鞋?

Rachel: Yes. Paolo sent them from Italy.

是的。Paolo从意大利寄来的。

Ross: What, weuh we don't have shoes here, or...?

什么,我们呃我们这儿没有鞋吗?还是…?

Joey: Morning. We ready to go?

早上好。我们准备出发吗?

Chandler: Well, don't we look nice all dressed up?...It's stuff like that, isn't it?

恩,穿戴整齐之后我们是不是挺好看的?挺像那么一回事的,不是吗?

Monica: It was a really beautiful service.

刚才的仪式很好。

Mrs. Geller: It really was. Oh, come here, sweetheart. You know, I think it might be time for you to start using night cream.

的确是。哦,到这儿来,甜心。知道吗,我觉得你到了应该开始用晚霜的时候了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497197.html