老友记精校版第1季 第95期:祖母死了两回(9)(在线收听

Joey: What?

什么?

Chandler: Nothing, just your overcoat sounds remarkably like Brent Mussberger.

没什么,只是你的外套听起来很像Brent Mussberger。

Joey: Check it out, GiantsCowboys.

看看,巨人队对战牛仔队。

Chandler: You're watching a football game at a funeral?

你在葬礼上看橄榄球赛?

Joey: No, it's the pregame. I'm gonna watch it at the reception.

没有,现在是赛前准备。我要在招待会的时候看比赛。

Chandler: You are a frightening, frightening man.

你是个很可怕的人。

Rachel: Oh no! My new Paolo shoes!

哦不!Paolo 送的新鞋!

Ross: Oh, I hope they're not ruined.

哦,我希望没被弄坏。

Phoebe: God, what a great day....What? Weatherwise!

天,今天真棒……怎么了?我说的是天气!

Ross: I know, uh, the air, thethe trees...even though Nana's gone, there's, there's something almost, uh I don't know, almost likeaff

我知道,呃,空气,还有还有树木…尽管外婆去世了,还有一些东西,呃我不知道,好像…

All: God! Ross!

天呐!Ross!

Ross: I'm fine. I'm fine! Just just...having my worst fear realised, but...

我很好。只是只是…是我经历过的最恐怖的事了,但...

Phoebe: Okay, don't worry, I'm just checking to see if the muscle's in spasm...huh.

好了,别担心,我只是在检查你的肌肉是否痉挛了……嗯。

Ross: What, what is it?

怎么,怎么样?

Phoebe: You missed a belt loop.

你的皮带环掉了一个。

Phoebe: Okay, it's in spasm.

好了,是痉挛了。

Mrs. Geller: Here, sweetie, here. I took these when I had my golfing accident.

来,孩子,来。打高尔夫球受伤时我就用的这个。

Ross: Thanks, Mom.

谢谢妈妈。

Chandler: Oh, no.

哦,不。

Andrea: Sorry! Hi, l'm Andrea. I'm Dorothy's daughter.

对不起,嗨,我叫安吉拉,我是 Dorothy的女儿。

Chandler: Hi, I'm Chandler, and I have no idea who Dorothy is.

嗨,我是Chandler,我不知道 Dorothy是谁。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497198.html