老友记精校版第1季 第100期:气球飞走了(1)(在线收听

Rachel: Terry, I, I, I know that I haven't worked here very long, but I was wondering, do you think it would be possible if I got a $100 advance on my salary?

Terry,我,我知道我在这儿干的时间并不长,但我在想您是否能预支给我100美元薪水?

Terry: An advance?

预支?

Rachel: It's so that I can spend Thanksgiving with my family.See, every year we go skiing in Vail, and normally my father pays for my ticket, but I sort of started the whole independence thing, you know, which is actually why I took this "job".

这样我才能和家里人共度感恩节。你看,每年我们全家都去韦尔滑雪,通常都是我父亲为我出票钱,但是我现在已经开始学习独立,恩,这实际上也是我在这里干的原因。

Terry: Rachel, Rachel, sweetheart. You're a terrible, terrible waitress. Really, really awful.

Rachel, Rachel, 亲爱的。你是一位非常,非常糟糕的服务员。真的,真的糟糕透顶。

Rachel: Ok, I, I hear what you're saying. I'm with you.Um, but I, but I'm trying really hard. And I think I'm doing better. I really do.Does anybody need coffee? Look at that. Yeah, over here!Excuse me, sir. Hi, you come in here all the time. I was just wondering, do you think there's a possibility that you could give me an advance on my tips?Ok, ok, that's fine. Fine. Hey, I'm sorry about that spill before. Only $98.50 to go.

好吧,我,我明白您的意思,我同意您说的。但是我,我一直都很努力,并觉得自己做得越来越好。真的!有人需要咖啡吗?噢,你瞧!这儿!打扰一下,先生。恩,您是这里的老顾客了。不知道您是否能考虑预支一点小费给我?好,好,算我没说。对不起刚才把咖啡溅到你身上。还差98块5。

Monica: Hey. Ross, did you know Mom and Dad are going to Puerto Rico for Thanksgiving?

嗨/嗨,Ross,你知道老爸老妈要去波多黎各过感恩节吗?

Ross: What? No, they're not. Yes, the Blymens invited them. You're wrong.

不,他们不会 他们要去。Blymen一家邀请了他们 你乱讲

Monica: I am not wrong.

我没有乱讲

Ross: You're wrong.

你就是在乱讲

Monica: No, I just talked to them.

不,我刚和他们通过电话。

Ross: I'm calling Mom.

我去打给妈妈。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497203.html