老友记精校版第1季 第102期:气球飞走了(3)(在线收听

Phoebe: Yeah. Oh, can I come?

是的。噢,我能来吗?

Monica: Yeah. Rach, are you thinking you're gonna make it to Vail?

当然。 Rach,你还是决定去韦尔吗?

Rachel: Absolutely. Shoop, shoop, shoop. Only a hundred and two dollars to go.

没错。“咻,咻,咻!”还差102元就够了。

Chandler: I thought it was $98.50.

我记得刚才不还是98块5。

Rachel: Yeah, well it was. I, I broke a cup.

没错,但我又摔了一个杯子。

Ross: Well, I'm off to Carol's.

我到Carol那里去。

Phoebe: Ooh, ooh! Why don't we invite her?

哦,哦!我们干嘛不叫上她?

Ross: Ooh, ooh. Because she's my exwife, and will probably want to bring her, ooh, ooh, lesbian life partner.

“哦,哦”。因为她是我的前妻,而且她可能还想带上她的,“哦,哦”,同性恋爱人!

Ross: Hi, is uh, is Carol here?

Hi,Carol在吗?

Susan: No, she's at a faculty meeting.

她在学校开会。

Ross: Oh, I uh, just came by to pick up my skull. Well, not mine, but...

噢,我过来是来拿我的头骨的。嗯,不是我的,但是……

Susan: Come in.

进来!

Ross: Thanks. Yeah, Carol borrowed it for a class, and I have to get it back to the museum.

谢谢。是这样,Carol借走上课用的,我现在得还给博物馆。

Susan: What's it look like?

它是什么样子?

Ross: Kinda like a big face without skin.

就像一张没有皮的大脸。

Susan: Yes, I'm familiar with the concept. We can just look for it.

我清楚头骨的概念。我们来找找看。

Ross: Ok.

好吧。

Ross: Wow, you guys sure have a lot of books about being a lesbian.

哇,你们有这么多讲女同性恋的书。

Susan: Well, you know, you have to take a course. Otherwise, they don't let you do it.

嗯,你知道的,你必须修一门课程。否则,他们不让你当同性恋。

Ross: Hey, hey, Yertle the Turtle. A classic.

嘿,嘿,《Yertle the Turtle》。经典。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497205.html