老友记精校版第1季 第121期:猴子(9)(在线收听

hoebe: Getting so good at that!

进步神速啊。

David: It was Max's stuff.

这些都是马克思的东西。

Janice: I love this artichoke thing! Oh, don't tell me what's in it, the diet starts tomorrow!

我太喜欢吃菊芋了!别告诉我里面含什么,我明天才开始节食呢。

Chandler: You remember Janice.

还记得詹妮丝吗?

Monica: Vividly. How are you?

历历在目,你还好吗?

Janice: Oh, I am fantastic now. You know what is totally amazing, it's just we have been back together for like what, like ten minutes and...

我现在感觉棒极了,最神奇的是,我们重新在一起才十分钟...

Chandler: is that all?

这么短吗 ?

Janice: It's like we were never apart. You know, I mean, of course, we were, but forgive and forget. Well, forget.

我是说就好像我俩从来没有分开过一样。当然,我们分开过,但既往不咎,忘记那些吧。

Monica: Hi. Sandy: Hi, I'm Sandy.

你好,我是桑迪。

Joey: Sandy! Hi! C'mon in! You brought your kids.

嗨,桑迪,快请进!你把孩子们都带来了啊。

Sandy: Yeah. That's okay, right?

是啊,这样可以吧?

Ross: Party!

好一个派对!

Monica: That thing is not coming in here.

那东西不可以进来。

Ross: 'That thing'? This is how you greet guests at a party? Let me ask you something, if I showed up here with my new girlfriend, she wouldn't be welcome in your home?

东西?你就这样招呼客人吗?我问你,如果我带着新女友来,你也不欢迎?

Monica: I'm thinking your new girlfriend wouldn't urinate on my coffee table.

起码你的新女友不会尿在我的咖啡桌上。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497224.html