老友记精校版第1季 第127期:钱德之母(1)(在线收听

Phoebe:Do you think they have yesterday's daily news?

你觉得他们有昨天的《每日新闻》吗?

Monica: Why?

干嘛?

Phoebe: Just wanna check my horoscope, see if it was right.

只是想看看我的星座运势准不准。

Monica: Oh my God. Phoebe. Don't look now. But behind us there's a guy who has the potential to break our hearts and plunge us into a pit of depression.

天啊,Phoebe,现在别看 。后面有一个能让我们伤心欲绝,难以自拔的帅哥。

Phoebe: Where? Ooh, come to Momma.

在哪儿? 哦~快到妈妈碗里来。

Monica: He's coming. Be cool, be cool, be cool.

他走过来了,淡定,淡定,淡定。

Guy: Nice hat.

帽子真漂亮。

Monica and Phoebe: Thanks.

谢谢。

Phoebe: We should do something. Whistle.

我们应该做点啥,吹口哨。

Monica: I'm not going to whistle.

我才不会吹口哨呢。

Phoebe: Come on, do it.

赶紧,行动。

Monica: No.

不。

Phoebe: Do it! Do it. Do it. Do it.

行动!行动!行动!

Monica: Woowoo!

喔~喔~

Phoebe: I can't believe you did that!

我不敢相信你做了。

Phoebe: It's all my fault.

都是我的错。

Monica: No, It's mine. Why did I 'woohoo'?

不,是我的错。我为什么“喔喔”?

I mean, what was I hoping would happen? Thatthat he'd turn round and say 'I love that sound, I must have you now'?

我还指望会发生什么么吗? 指望他回头说“我喜欢那声音,我现在就想要你”?

Phoebe: I just wish there was something we could do. Hello. Hello, Coma Guy. GET UP, YOU GIRL SCOUT! UP! UP! UP!

我只希望我们能做些什么。嗨。嗨,昏迷的帅哥。起来。你这个女童子军,起来!起来!起来!

Monica: Phoebe, what are you doing?

Phoebe,你在干什么?

Phoebe: Maybe nobody's tried this.

也许没有人试过这一招。

Monica: I wish we at least knew his name...

希望我们至少能知道他的名字。

Phoebe: I know, I hate that they're calling him John Doe.

我懂,讨厌他们叫他张三。

It's so sad. It's like he's a deer, a female deer. Oh, I was gonna stop.

太伤心了。感觉他就像一只小鹿,一头小母鹿。喔,我就此打住。

Monica: Look at that face. I mean, even sleeping, he looks smart.

瞧他这张脸,就算在睡觉都是一副聪明样。

Phoebe: Yeah, but did you see the dents in his knuckles? That means he's artistic.

但是,你看见他指关节上的凹凸么? 那说明他是个艺术家。

Monica: Okay, he's a lawyer, who teaches sculpting on the side. And he can dance!

好吧,他是个兼职教雕刻的律师。而且~他会跳舞。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497230.html