老友记精校版第1季 第129期:钱德之母(3)(在线收听

Ross: When did Rigatoni get back from Rome?

那盆通心粉什么时候从罗马回来的?

Monica: Last night.

昨晚。

Ross: Really, so then his plane didn't explode in a big ball of fire? Just a dream I had… But, phew!

是吗,他的飞机没在空中炸成一个大火球?只是我做的一个梦?……但是, 呼!

Phoebe: Hey hey hey! She's on!

嘿,嘿,嘿,她出来了!

Paolo: Ah! Nora Bing!

哇, Nora Bing!

Jay Leno:...and what is this about you being arrested in London? What is that all about?

听说你在伦敦被逮捕了?怎么回事?

Phoebe: Your mom was arrested?

你老妈被逮捕过?

Chandler: Shhh, I'm busy beaming with pride.

嘘,我正感到无比骄傲呢。

Mrs. Bing:...This is kind of embarrassing, but occasionally after I've been intimate with a man...

这个说来有点不好意思,有次我和一个男人亲热之后......

Chandler: Now why would she say that's embarrassing?

她还说难为情?

All: Shh.

嘘.....

Mrs. Bing:...I just get this craving for Kung Pow Chicken.

我就突然想吃宫保鸡丁。

Chandler: That's too much information!

说的太多了!

Mrs. Bing: Needless to say, he got a huge tip.

不用说,他有个大家伙。

Rachel: Oh God, I love her.

天呐,我太喜欢她了。

Chandler: I think I'm having a stroke.

我觉得我中风了。

Jay Leno: Alright, so now you're doing this whole book tour thing, how is that going?

好,那么你现在正忙着巡回新书签售会,进展如何?

Mrs. Bing: Oh, fine. I'm leaving for New York tomorrow, which I hate but I get to see my son, who I love...

哦,还不错,明天我将前往纽约。其实我不喜欢纽约,但是我可以见到亲爱的儿子。

All: Oh!

啊哦!

Chandler: This is the way that I find out. Most moms use the phone.

据我所知,大部分老妈就打个电话。

Jay Leno: Y'know, don't take this wrong, II just don't see you aas a mom, somehow...I don't mean that, I don't mean that bad...

别会错意,只是我觉得你看起来不像一个当妈的人,当然,我绝没有恶意......

Mrs. Bing: Oh no, I am a fabulous mom! I bought my son his first condoms.

哦,不,我是个很棒的妈妈,我儿子的第一个保险套是我买给他的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497233.html