老友记精校版第1季 第138期:钱德之母(12)(在线收听

Monica: Oh! You're awake!

哦,你醒了。

Phoebe: Look at you! How, how do you feel?

瞧你,你感觉真,怎么样了?

Coma Guy: Uh, a little woozy, but basically okay.

啊,头有点晕,基本还行。

Monica: Gosh, you look good! Coma Guy: I feel good!...Who are you?

天,你的气色好极了。我感觉好极了......你们是谁?

Monica: Oh, sorry. Phoebe: I'm Phoebe Buffay. Monica: I'm Monica Geller. I've been taking care of you. Phoebe: Well, we both have.

哦,不好意思。我叫Phoebe Buffay。我叫Monica Geller,我一直在照顾你。我们都有在(照顾你)。

Coma Guy: So, the EtchaSketch is from you guys?

所以留言板上的字是你们写的?

Phoebe: Well, actually it's just from me.

哦,其实只是我。

Monica: I got you the foot massager.

我替你做过脚底按摩。

Phoebe: You know who shaved you? That was me.

知道是谁帮你刮的胡子吗?是我哦。

Monica: I read to you. Phoebe: I sang. Hah!

我读新闻给你听。我唱歌给你听。哈!

Coma Guy: Well,...thanks. Monica: Oh, my pleasure. Phoebe: You're welcome.

哦,......谢了。哦,没事。 没关系。

Coma Guy: So. I guess I'll see you around.

好,那我们回头见吧。

Phoebe: What, that's it? Monica: "See you around?"

什么?就这样?"回头见"?

Coma Guy: Well, what do you want me to say?

哦,不然要我说什么?

Monica: Well, I don't know. Maybe, um, "That was nice?"

我不知道。或许,呃,"你们真好",

"Admit something to me? " "I'll call you?" Coma Guy: Alright, I'll call you.

"向我表白吧!""我会打给你们的。"好吧,我会打给你们。

Phoebe: I don't think you mean that.

一点诚意都没有。

Monica: This is so typical. Y'know, we give, and we give, and we give.

你们男人都这样。我们不断付出,再付出,不停付出。

And then we just get nothing back! And then one day, it's just, y'know, you wake up, and "See you around"! Let's go, Phoebe.

并且没有任何回报。然后有一天,他醒过来......只有一句"回头见"!走吧,Phoebe。

Phoebe: Y'know what? We thought you were different. But I guess it was just the coma.

知道吗,我们以为你与众不同。但是我猜只是因为你是昏迷的。

Mrs. Bing: Hey kiddo, car's waiting downstairs, I just wanted to drop off these copies of my book for your friends, autographed.

嗨小盆友,车等在楼下,我只想拿几本我的书给你朋友们,亲笔签名过哦。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497242.html