老友记精校版第1季 第139期:钱德之母(13)(在线收听

And give you a goodbye kiss, so mooah, here's the kiss, here's the goodbye...

还有就是和你"吻别",么么,这是亲亲,也是拜拜哦......

Anything you want from Lisbon?

需要我在里斯本帮你带什么吗?

Chandler: No, no, just knowing you're gonna be there is enough.

不用,不用,知道你要去那就行了。

Mrs. Bing: Alright, well, be good, I love you. Mooah

好吧,要乖哦,我爱你,么么。

Chandler: You kissed my best Ross! ...Or something to that effect.

你亲了我最好的Ross!......差不多就是这个效果。

Mrs. Bing: Okay. Look, it, it was stupid.

好吧,我做了蠢事。

Chandler: Really stupid.

愚蠢至极。

Mrs. Bing: Really stupid. And I don't even know how it happened.

愚蠢至极。我都不知道是怎么发生的。

I'm sorry, honey. I promise it will never happen again.

抱歉,宝贝,我保证不会再发生这种事。

Chandler: Really, really stupid.

真的,真的愚蠢至极。

Mrs. Bing: Really, really stupid.Are we okay now?

真的,真的愚蠢之极。我们没事了吧?

Chandler: Yeah. No....

是的。不......

Ross: Ah, the forbidden love of a man and his door.

啊,男人与他的门之间的禁忌之爱。

Joey: Shh. He did it. He told her off, and not just about the kiss, about everything.

嘘,他说出来了,不只是亲嘴的事,所有都说出来了。

Ross: You're kidding.

你在开玩笑?

Joey: No, no. He said "When are you gonna grow up and start being a mom?"

不,不,他说"你什么才能长大,有个当妈的样"?

Then she came back with: "The question is, when are you gonna grow up and realize I have a bomb? "

然后,她回了一句"你问题应该是,你什么时候才能长大,才能意思到我有爆点?"

Ross: 'Kay, wait a minute, are you sure she didn't say "When are you gonna grow up and realize I am your mom?"

等等,你确定她不是说"你什么时候才能长大,才能意识到我是你妈妈?"

Joey: That makes more sense.

这样通顺多了。

Ross: So, what's going on now?

现在怎么样了?

Joey: I don't know. I've been standing here spelling it out for you.

我不知道。我不在这儿说给你听嘛。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497243.html