看老友记学英语 没了头发还不如去死(在线收听

Monica: Now I'm guessing that he bought her the big pipe organ, and she's really not happy about it.

我猜他送她一台管风琴,她肯定不喜欢,

-Chandler: (imitating the characters) Tuna or egg salad? Decide!

金枪鱼还是鸡蛋沙拉?快决定!

-Ross: (in a deep voice) I'll have whatever Christine is having.

Christine 吃什么我就吃什么。

-Rachel: (on phone) Daddy, I just... I can't marry him! I'm sorry. I just don't love him. Well, it matters to me!

爸,我不能嫁给他……对不起,我只是不爱他,对,这对我很重要!

(The scene on TV has changed to show two women, one is holding her hair.)

-Phoebe: If Ilet go ofmy hair, my head will fall off.

如果我没了头发,还不如去死。

-Chandler: (re TV) Ooh, she should not be wearing those pants.

她不该穿那条裤子。

-Joey: I say push her down the stairs.

我建议把她下楼,

-Phoebe, Ross, Chandler, and Joey: Push her down the stairs! Push her down the stairs! Push her down the stairs!

推她下楼!推她下楼!推她下楼!

(She is pushed down the stairs and everyone cheers.)

-Rachel: C'mon Daddy, listen to me!

爸,你听我说……

It's like, it's like, all of my life, everyone has always told me,

大家这样评价我这一辈子:

You're a shoe! You're a shoe, you're a shoe, you're a shoe!'.

你是一只鞋……

And today I just stopped and I said, 'What if I don't wanna be a shoe?

今天我倒想看看如果我不再是鞋会怎样。

What if I wanna be a- a purse, you know?

我说如果我想当皮包呢?

Or a- or a hat! No, I'm not saying I want you to buy me a hat, I'm saying I am a ha- It's a metaphor, Daddy!

或是帽子呢?不,我不是说让你给我买顶帽子。我说我是一顶帽子。爸,这是一种比喻。

-Ross: You can see where he'd have trouble.

你看他也有些问题。

-Rachel: Look Daddy, it's my life. Well maybe I'll just stay here with Monica.

爸,这是我的人生。或许我会和Monica住在这儿。

-Monica: Well, I guess we've established who's staying here with Monica...

我想我们已确定好谁要和Monica住在这儿。

-Rachel: Well, maybe that's my decision. Well, maybe I don't need your money. Wait!! Wait, I said maybe!!

或许那是我的决定。或许我不希罕你的钱。等一下,等一下……我说的是或许!!

[Time Lapse, Rachel is breathing into a paper bag.]

-Monica: Just breathe, breathe. That's it. Just try to think of nice calm things...

深呼吸,就这样。试着想着美好的事物……

-Phoebe: (sings) Raindrops on roses and rabbits and kittens, (Rachel and Monica turn to look at her.) bluebells and sleighbells and- something with mittens... La la la la...something and noodles with string. These are a few...

玫瑰上的雨滴,猫嘴上的胡须,门铃和雪橇之类的。啦啦啦……还有手套……

-Rachel: I'm all better now.

我现在好多了。

-Phoebe: (grins and walks to the kitchen and says to Chandler and Joey.) I helped!

我的功劳。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/497718.html