看老友记学英语 我脚麻了(在线收听

(Monica goes to change.)

[Scene: Ross's Apartment, the guys are thereassembling furniture.]

-Ross: (squattingand reading the instructions) I'm supposed toattacha bracket thing to the side things, using abunchof these little worm guys.

我应该用蜗杆将托架装在侧面,

I have nobracketthing, I see no whim guyswhatsoeverand I cannot feel my legs.

但我没看见托架和蜗杆,而且,我的脚好麻。

(Joey and Chandler are finishing assembling the bookcase.)

-Joey: I'm thinking we've got a bookcase here.

我想我们做好书架了。

-Chandler: It's a beautiful thing.

真漂亮。

-Joey: (picking up aleftoverpart) What's this?

这是什么?

-Chandler: I would have to say that is an 'L'-shapedbracket.

我只能说这是个“L”型托架。

-Joey: Which goes where?

是哪儿的?

-Chandler: I have no idea.

我也不知道。

(Joey checks that Ross is not looking anddumpsit in a plant.)

-Joey: Done with the bookcase!

书架做好了!

-Chandler: All finished!

终于做好了!

-Ross: (clutchinga beer can andsniffing) This was Carol'sfavoritebeer. She always drank it out of the can, I should have known.

这是Carol最爱喝的啤酒。她总是不用杯子喝,我早该知道。

-Joey: Hey-hey-hey-hey, if you're gonna start with thatstuffwe're out here.

嗨……如果你再这样,我们就走了。

-Chandler: Yes, please don'tspoilall this fun.

对啊,请不要破坏这里的乐趣。

-Joey: Ross, let me ask you a question. She got the furniture, thestereo, the good TV- what did you get?

Ross,我问你一个问题。她分得家俱,音响和好电视。你分得什么?

-Ross: You guys.

你们。

-Chandler: Oh, God.

天啊。

-Joey: Yougot screwed.

你昏头了吧。

-Chandler: Oh my God!

嗯,天啊!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/497721.html