看老友记学英语 爹妈不能换啊(在线收听

[Scene: Central Park, everyone's there.]

-Joey: Your folks are really that bad, huh?

你的父母真的那么糟糕吗?

-Ross: Well, you know, these people are pros. They know what they're doing, they take their time, they get the job done.

你要知道这些人十分专业,他们知道他们要做什么,他们会躲在那里,再来个突然袭击.

-Monica: Boy, I know they say you can't change your parents... boy, if you could (To Ross) I'd want yours.

常言道:父母是无法交换的,如果可以,我要你的父母.

-Ross: Must pee. (Goes to pee.)

我要去尿尿了.

-Phoebe: You know, it's even worse when you're twins.

如果你是双胞胎,情况会更惨.

-Rachel: You're twins?

你是双胞胎?

-Phoebe: Yeah. We don't speak. She's like this high-powered, driven career type.

对,我们不往来,她是一心追求事业的人,她从事什么工作?

-Chandler: What does she do?

她从事什么工作?

-Phoebe: She's a waitress.

服务生.

-Joey: Identical?

长的一样吗?

-Phoebe: People say we look alike. But I don’t see it

大家都说我俩长的很像,但我不这么认为.

-Rachel: All right, you guys, I kinda gotta clean up now. (They all start to leave.)

各位,我得打扫了.

-Monica: Chandler, you're an only child, right? You don't have any of this.

Chandler, 你是独生子?你没有这些困扰.

-Chandler: Well, no, although I did have an imaginary friend, who... my parents actually preferred.

没有,尽管我有个想象中的朋友,而我爸妈比较喜欢他.

-Rachel: turn off the lights, please.

帮我关灯.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/497736.html