看老友记学英语 你们俩好上了?(在线收听

[Scene: Barry's office, Rachel is doing her makeup in the mirror on Barry's lamp as Barry enters.]

-Barry: Sorry about that. So, what have you been up to?

抱歉,近来可好?

-Rachel: Oh, not much. I-I got a job.

混得过去,我刚找到工作

-Barry: Oh, that's great.

太好了.

-Rachel: Why are- why are you so tanned?

你为何晒得这么黑?

-Barry: Oh, I, uh- I went to Aruba.

我去阿鲁巴了.

-Rachel: Oh no. You went on our honeymoon alone?

你自己一个去渡蜜月.

-Barry: No. I went with, uh.. Now, this may hurt.

不是,我和…你也许会很不好受.

-Robbie: Me?!

我吗?

-Barry: No! (To Rachel) I went with Mindy.

我和Mindy去了.

-Rachel: Mindy?! My maid of honour, Mindy?!

我的伴娘Mindy?

-Barry: Yeah, well, uh, we're kind of a thing now.

对,我们是认真的.

-Rachel: Oh! Well, um.. (Grabs his forehead) You've got plugs!

你去做植发了?

-Barry: Careful! They haven't quite taken yet.

小心,还不固定.

-Rachel: And you've got lenses! But you hate sticking your finger in your eye!

你何时配隐形眼镜的? 你不是讨厌将手指放进眼睛吗?

-Barry: Not for her. Listen, I really wanted to thank you.

还不是为了她,我真的得感谢你.

-Rachel: Okay.

好.

-Barry: See, about a month ago, I wanted to hurt you. More than I've ever wanted to hurt anyone in my life. And I'm an orthodontist.

一个月前我想伤害你,我从未如此激动过,我是个整牙医师.

-Rachel: Wow.

噢.

-Barry: You know, you were right? I mean, I thought we were happy. We weren't happy. But with Mindy, now I'm happy. Spit.

你说得没错, 我以为我们会过得很快乐, 我们不快乐, 但是和Mindy在一起,现在我很快乐. 吐掉.

-Rachel: What?

什么?

-Robbie: Me. (Spits.)

是和我说.

-Rachel: Anyway, um, (Gets the ring out of her purse.) I guess this belongs to you. Or maybe some day Mindy,

总之,这东西属于你的,或许以后是Mindy的.

-Barry: like she’s settle for that.

好像她已经开始为这个做准备了.

-Rachel: Yeah, that’s true, but I think it’s nice ring. And thank you for giving it to me.

是的,看来是真的,我觉得这是一个不错的戒指.谢谢你送我.

-Barry: Well, thank you for giving it back.

谢谢你送还给我.

(Barry and Rachel look at each other.)

-Robbie: Hello?!

你好!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/497741.html