看老友记学英语 我吻了大教主,但他有厨师(在线收听

Ross: Well I, I don't know. Why?

我不知道,干嘛问?

Dr. Baldhara: Uh, how is he at handling small objects?

它掌控小东西的能力如何?

Ross: He can hold a banana, if that's what you mean.

它会拿香蕉,如果这是你的意思的话。

Dr. Baldhara: How about a hammer, or a small blade?

铁槌或小刀呢?

Ross: Why why why would he need a blade?

为什么?为何要小刀?

Dr. Baldhara: Well, if he's up against a jungle cat or an animal with horns, you've got to give the little guy something. Otherwise it's just cruel.

面对狮虎或有角的动物,你得拿些东西给它自我防卫,否则就太残忍了。

Chandler and Joey: He he he got in, he he got in to San Diego.

它能去San Diego了。

Ross: What?

什么?

Joey: We, we come back from our walk and the the phone was ringing.

我们散步回来声见电话铃响。

Chandler: He's in.

然后它就录取了。

Ross: He's in! Oh, did you hear that, Marcel? San Diego. San Diego!

听见没,Marcel?是San Diego,San Diego!

Dr. Baldhara: You're making a big mistake here. I mean, San Diego's all well and good, but if you give him to me, I'll start him off against a blind rabbit and give you twenty percent of the gains.

你大错特错了。San Diego环境良好没错,如果你把它交给我,我就能训练它对抗瞎眼的兔子,而且我还可以给你百分之二十的门票收入。

Monica: Yo hooo!

喔!

Rachel: Where the hell have you been?

你到底跑哪儿去了?

Monica: Monica and I just crashed an embassy party. I think I kissed an archbishop.But,of course,it could have been a chef.

我和Monica刚跑去参加大使馆舞会。我想我吻了大教主。当然也可能是一个厨师。

Rachel: Are you drunk?!

你是不是喝醉了?

Monica: Noooo! I'm lying. I am so drunk.

没有!骗你的,我醉醺醺的。

Rachel: Oh God, oh. Great, Monica, you know what, you could've called, I have been up here, I've been worried.

天啊。Monica,你该打通电话回来的,我一直在家里担心你。

Rachel: Monica? Monica!

Monica?Monica。

Monica: Water rules!

真过瘾!

Rachel: Yes, yes, it does. Okay, look, the restaurant called, they wanna know if you're gonna be showing up for work.

没错。餐厅今天又来电话了,他们想知道你还要不要去上班。

Monica: Nope. Going to the Big Apple Circus today.

不去,我今天要去大苹果马戏团。

Rachel: Okay Monica, what are you doing? You're gonna lose your job! This is not you!

Monica,你在干什么?你快丢掉工作了,你变了。

Monica: No, it is me! Y'know, I'm not just the person who needs to fluff the pillows and pay the bills as soon as they come in! Y'know, when I'm with her, I am so much more than that. I'm I'm Monana!

不,这正是我!我不只是那种必须拍松枕头,帐单一来立刻去缴款的人。和她在一起,我就超越了那种人,我是Monana。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498448.html