看老友记学英语 我不能漂亮一点吗?(在线收听

Rachel: Oooooooooh. Oh, that's nice. Oh, oh. Huh, Ross!

真好,Ross。

Rachel: Ross?

罗斯?

Ross: I'm here.

我在这儿。

Rachel: You are. Well, um... We, we, we were just... Wow!

你在?我们在……

Ross: What? Great, now I'm having a baby.

什么?这下可好,我有宝宝了。

Rachel: What?

什么?

Ross: Ooh, Ooh.

哦。

Rachel: What?

什么?

Ross: I'm having... I'm having a baby. I'm having a... Where's the phone? The phone?

我有宝宝了,我有……电话在哪儿?

Rachel: I don't know where the phone is.

我不知道电话在哪。

Rachel: Ross?

罗斯?

Ross: I'm hurt.

我受伤了。

Ross: Monica, let's go. Come on now people, woman in labor.

Monica,快走,各位快点,她要生了。

Chandler: Hey Ross, look what I've got going here.

Ross,看这是什么。

Ross: Yeah, save it for the cab, okay.

留着付计程车吧。

Ross: What are you doing? We're going to a hospital.

你在干什么?我们要去医院。

Rachel: What, so I can't look nice? There might be doctors there.

我不能漂亮一点吗?那儿或许有医生。

Ross: Joey, get out of the fridge.

Joey,别翻冰箱了。

Joey: All right, all right.

好的。

Ross: What is that?

那是干吗的?

Joey: For the ride.

路上吃的。

Chandler: Yeah, like in a cab...

好,比如坐车的时候。

Ross: Save it.

留着吧。

Chandler: Okay, hating this.

好吧,真讨厌。

Ross: Monica, come on now. Let's go, baby coming.

Monica,快,宝宝就要出世了。

Monica: I can't belive it, I'm gonna be an aunt. I'm gonna have a nephew.

我真不敢相信,我快当姑姑了。我快有侄子了。

Ross: That's nice. Get out Let's go, come on.

真感人。出去,快。

Joey: All right, I'm going. I'm going.

好的,我来了,我来了。

Chandler: Here we go, here we go. Come on.

走吧,赶紧。

Rachel: Rossy, Rossy.

Rossy。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498459.html