看老友记学英语 帅哥大夫的传闻(在线收听

Monica: Now, Mom, everything's going fine, really. Yeah, Ross is great. He's uh, he's in a whole other place. No, he's gone. No no, you don't have to fly back, really. What do you mean this might be your only chance? Would you stop? I'm only 26, I'm not even thinking about babies yet.

不,妈,一切顺利,对,Ross很好,他在其他地方,不,他不见了,不,你们不用飞回来,我唯一的机会?什么意思?别再说了,行吗?我才26岁,我连小孩的事都没想过。

Chandler: Where have you been?

你去哪里了?

Joey: Oh, I just had a baby.

我刚生了个小孩。

Chandler: Mazel tov!

了不起。

Dr. Franzblau: I don't know, could be an hour, could be three, but relax, she's doing great. So, uh, tell me, are you currently involved with anyone?

说不定,或许是一小时也可能是三小时,别请放心,她的状况良好,告诉我,目前有对象吗?

Rachel: No, no, not at the moment, no, I'm not. Are you?

没有,现在没有,你呢?

Dr. Franzblau: No, it's hard enough to get women to go out with me.

没有,我不容易找到对象。

Rachel: Right, yeah, I have heard that about cute doctors.

对,我听过有关帅哥大夫的传闻。

Dr. Franzblau: No, no, really. I suppose it's because I spend so much time, you know, where I do.

没有,真的,我想是因为我花了大量的时间工作。

Rachel: Oh.

噢。

Dr. Franzblau: I try not to let my work affect my personal life, but it's hard, when you... do what I do. It's like uh...Well, for instance, what do you do?

我试着不让工作影响我的生活,如果你是我,你从事什么工作?

Rachel: I'm a waitress.

我是服务生。

Dr. Franzblau: Ok, all right, well aren't there times when you come home at the end of the day, and you're just like, if I see one more cup of coffee'...

难道你下班回家后不会觉得…… 如果我再看见咖啡杯。

Rachel: Yeah. Gotcha.

我懂。

Dr. Franzblau: I'm gonna go check up on your friend.

我去看看你朋友。

Rachel: Ok. That's fine.

好的。

Lydia: So how did you know I was even here?

你怎么会知道我在这儿?

Guy: Your mom called me. So is this her?

你妈打电话告诉我的,这就是她?

Lydia: No, this is a .loaner,God, I hope she has my brain.

不是,她是债权人,天啊,我希望他有我一样的头脑。

Guy: I'm sorry you had to do this by yourself.

抱歉,让你自己承担这一切。

Lydia: I wasn't by myself. I had a doctor, a nurse, and a helper guy. So, did you see who won the game?

我不是自己一个,我有大夫,护士和善心人士,知道谁赢吗?

Guy: Yeah, the Knicks by 10. They suck.

Knick胜十分,他们好烂。

Lydia: Yeah, they're not so bad.

是的,他们没那么差劲。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498464.html