看老友记学英语 都是骨头的事(在线收听

Joey: We make fire.Cook meat.

我们生火。烧肉。

Chandler: Then put out fire by peeing, no get invited back.

然后撒尿熄火,结果不再被邀请了。

Monica and Phoebe: Ewww!

喔!

Monica: Oh Joey, Melanie called, said she's gonna be late.

Joey,Melanie来电话说她会迟到。

Joey: Oh, OK.

好的。

Phoebe: So how are things going with you two? Is she becoming your special someone?

你们俩进展得如何?她会成为你的心上人吗?

Joey: I don't know, she's, uh.... she's pretty great.

我不知道,她很好。

Monica: Yeah? What does she think of your little science project?

是吗?她对你的研究计划有何感想?

Joey: What, you think I'm gonna tell a girl I like that I'm also seeing a cup?

你认为我会告诉她,我也和“杯子”约会?

Monica: Man's got a point.

男人是有重点的。

Joey: Well, the tough thing is, she really wants to have sex with me.

麻烦的是她想和我做爱。

Chandler: Crazy bitch

这娘儿们疯了。

Joey: Yeah, well, I still got a week left to go in the program, and according to the rules, if I want to get the money I'm not allowed to conduct any... personal experiments, if you know what I mean.

此计划我只剩一星期,根据规定,如果我想拿到钱,我就不能做“个人”实验,如果你们懂我的意思的话。

Monica: Joey... we always know what you mean.

Joey,我们一直都懂你的意思。

Phoebe: Hey.

嘿。

Monica: Hey.

嘿。

Ross: Hey.

嘿。

Phoebe: How long did you think this barbecue was gonna last?

你以为烧烤要多久?

Ross: I'm going to China.

我要去中国。

Phoebe: Jeez , you say one thing, and...

你说一件事……

Monica: You're going to China?

你要去中国?

Ross: Yeah, iit's for the museum. Someone found a bone, we want the bone, but they don't want us to have the bone, so I'm going over there to try to persuade them to give us the bone—it's—it's a whole big bone thing. Anyway, I'm gonna be gone for like, uh... like a week, so, uh, if you wanna reach me, yyou can't. So here's my itinerary. Um... here's a picture of me.

对,为博物馆出差。有人找到骨头,我们要骨头,但他们不想给我们骨头,因此派我去说服他们给我们骨头,都是骨头的事。总之,我要去一个星期,你们将联络不到我。这是我的行程表,这是我的照片。

Phoebe: Oh, let me see!

哦,让我看看!

Ross: Could you take it to Carol's every now and then, and show it to Ben, just so he doesn't forget me?

你能时不时拿照片到Carol家去给Ben看?这样他就不会忘记我了。

Monica: Yeah.

可以。

Phoebe: Hi, Ben. I'm your father. I am... the head. Aaaaaahhhh.... Alright, this barbecue is gonna be very fun.

我是你爸爸,我是头。好吧,这次烧烤一定很好玩。

Ross: Hey, is Rachel here? Um, I wanted to wish her a happy birthday before I left.

Rachel在吗?我想在我离开前祝她生日快乐。

Monica: Oh no, she's out having drinks with Carl.

不在,她正在和Carl在外面喝酒。

Ross: Oh. Hey, who's Carl?

Carl是谁?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498469.html