看老友记学英语 听不懂(在线收听

Monica: You know, that guy she met at the coffeehouse.

她在咖啡屋认识的那个。

Ross: No.

不认识。

Phoebe: Oh, well, see, there's this guy she met at the...

这个人是她在……

Ross: At the coffeehouse, right.

在咖啡屋认识的。

Phoebe: So you do know who he is! Sorry.

这么说你知道他是谁!对不起。

Ross: OK, I'm gonna go say goodbye to the guys.

好吧,我要去跟他们道别。

Phoebe: Oh, hey, you know what? Tell them that bone story.

嗨,告诉他们骨头的事吧。

Ross: Hi.

嗨。

Joey: Hey!

嘿!

Chandler: Hey!

嘿!

Ross: ... I have to go to China.

我要去中国。

Joey: The country?

国家?

Ross: No no, this big pile of dishes in my mom's breakfront. Do you guys know who Carl is?

不,我妈家中的一大堆盘子。你知道Carl是谁吗?

Chandler: Uh, let's see... Alvin... Simon... Theodore.... no.

让我想想,Alvin... Simon... Theodore...不认识。

Ross: Well, Rachel's having drinks with him tonight.

Rachel,今晚和他在一起喝酒。

Joey: Oh no! How can she do that when she's never shown any interest in you?

不,她还没对你有任何表示前,怎能这样做?

Chandler: Forget about her.

忘了她吧。

Joey: He's right, man. Please. Please move on. Go to China. Eat Chinese food.

他说得对,伙计,去吧,到中国,吃中国菜。

Chandler: Of course there, they just call it food.

当然,他们在那儿只称为菜。

Ross:Yeah... I guess. I don't—I don't know. Alright, just... just give her this for me, OK?

是吗?大概吧,我不知道。帮我把这个交给她,好吗?

Joey: Listen, buddy, we're just looking out for you.

兄弟,我们只是为你着想。

Ross: I know.

我明白。

Joey: We want you to be happy. And I may only have a couple beers in me, but... I love you, man.

我们要你快乐,或许我喝了两瓶,但我爱你。

Chandler: I'm still on my first. I just think you're nice.

我只喝了一瓶,我觉得你人真好。

Melanie: Anyway, that's when me and my friends started this whole fruit basket business. We call ourselves "The Three Basketeers".

总之,我和朋友开始水果篮事业后,我们就自称为“三篮人”。

Joey: Like the three musketeers, only with fruit.

就像“三剑客”,只是多了水果。

Chandler: Ooooh.

喔。

Monica: OK, how does everybody like their burgers?

好吧,谁想吃汉堡?

Rachel: Oh, no, no, no. Presents first. Food later.

不,不,不。先拆礼物,待会儿再吃东西。

Chandler: We're doing presents first.

礼物先,待会儿再吃。

Monica: Hey, hold on there, tiger. How's it going? How are you holding up?

等等,猛男,进展得如何?

Joey: Well, not so good. She definitely thinks tonight is the night we're gonna... complete the transaction , if you know what...

不太顺利,她想在今晚就敲定这笔交易,如果你……

Joey: Then you do.

你懂。

Monica: So, uh, have you ever thought about being there for her.

你曾经想过站在她的角度去想事情吗?

Joey: What do you mean?

你什么意思?

Monica: You know, just be there for her.

只是为她着想。

Joey: Not following you.

听不懂。

Monica: Think about it.

考虑一下。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498470.html