看老友记学英语 也许是上帝模仿我的声音(在线收听

Chandler: So what the hell happened to you in China? I mean, when last we left you, you were totally in love with, you know.

你在中国究竟发生了什么事?我是说,你离开前还疯狂爱着……你知道的。

Ross: I know, I know I was, but there was always this little voice inside that kept saying it's never gonna happen, Move on! You know whose voice that was?

我知道我爱她,但我心中有这个小声音告诉我不可能成功的,死心吧!你知道那是谁的声音吗?

Chandler: God?

上帝?

Ross: It was you, pal.

是你的声音,老兄。

Chandler: Well, maybe it was God, doing me.

也许是上帝模仿我的声音。

Ross: Look, you were right. She looks at me and sees a friend, that's all. But then I met Julie, and I don't know, we're having a great time. And I have to say, I never would've gone for it with her if it hadn't been for you.

你说得对她眼中只把我当成朋友,仅此而已。然后我遇见了Julie,我们在一起非常开心。我不得不说,如果没有你的那些话我就不会向Julie告白了。

Chandler: Well, you owe me one, big guy.

你欠我一个情,大个儿。

Rachel: Here's your lemonade.

你的柠檬汁。

Ross: I didn't order lemonade.

我没有叫柠檬汁。

Rachel: Oh. Well then, you'd better go take that back because they're gonna charge you for that.

那你最好送回去否则他们会要你付钱。

Ross: But—

但是—

Rachel: Go go go go, come on! So then, well, what did you find out?

你问出了什么?

Chandler: He said, he said that they're having a great time. I'm sorry. But, the silver lining, if you wanna see it, is that he made the decision all by himself without any outside help whatsoever.

他说,他说他们在一起很开心。对不起。但是,还有一线希望,如果你愿意这么看,他完全是自己做了这个决定,完全没收外人影响。

Rachel: How is that the silver lining?

这怎么是一线希望?

Chandler: You have to really wanna see it.

你要非常愿意才看得出来。

Ross: Ironically, these are the guys who were picked last in gym.

讽刺地是,这些家伙上体育课时没人愿意跟他一队。

Monica: Phoebes, you know what I'm thinking?

Phoebe,你知道我在想什么吗?

Phoebe: Oh, ok. How, it's been so long since you've had sex, you're wondering if they've changed it?

哦,好的。怎么了,因为你太久没做爱了,你不知道有没有什么改变?

Monica: No, although now that's what I'm thinking.

不是,但是我现在是这么想了。

Phoebe: All right, so what were you thinking?

你本来在想什么?

Monica: Well, I was thinking, that you gave the guys such great haircuts, I thought, maybe you'd like to do mine?

你帮他们剪了这么好的发型,我想你也应该帮我剪。

Phoebe: Ohh! No.

哦,不要!

Monica: Why not?

为什么不要?

Phoebe: Because, I'm just, I'm incredibly anal and an unbelievable control freak.

因为我是个我非常挑剔而且是令人难以忍受的控制狂。

Monica: No you're not.

不,你不是。

Phoebe: I know I'm not, but you are, and I was trying to spare your feelings.

我知道我不是,但你是,我只是不想伤害你的心。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498479.html