看老友记学英语 难怪我觉得饿(在线收听

Joey: Hey, how are you doing?

嘿,你好啊?

Todd: Morning.

早安。

Joey: Listen, I know you're new, but it's kinda understood that everything from Young Men's to the escalator is my territory.

听着,我知道你是新来的,但众所周知这附近的一切从年轻人部门到电梯都是我的地盘。

Todd: Your territory, huh?

你的地盘?啊?

Joey: Yeah. Bijan for men?

对。碧而泉男性香水?

Guy: No thanks.

不,谢了。

Todd: Hombre?

原野奇侠?

Guy: Yeah. All right.

好呀。

Todd: You were saying?

你刚才说什么?

Monica: Phoebe, listen. You were with me, and we were shopping all day.

Phoebe,听着,你跟我一起逛了整天街买东西。

Phoebe: What?

什么?

Monica: We were shopping, and we had lunch.

我们买东西,吃午餐。

Phoebe: Oh, all right. What did I have?

哦,好的。我吃了什么?

Monica: You had a salad.

你吃了沙拉。

Phoebe: Oh, no wonder I don't feel full.

哦,难怪我觉得饿。

Rachel: Hey, guys, what's up.

嗨,伙计们,怎么样?

Phoebe: I went shopping with Monica all day, and I had a salad.

我整天都跟Monica买东西吃了一客沙拉。

Rachel: Good, Phoebe. What did you buy?

很好,Phoebe你们买了什么?

Phoebe: Um, we went shopping for um, for, fur.

嗯,我们买了皮毛。

Rachel: You went shopping for fur?

你去买皮毛?

Phoebe: Yes, and then I realized I'm against that, and uh, so then we bought some, uh, boobs.

然后我发现我反对买皮毛,于是我们买了一些,嗯,波霸。

Rachel: You bought boobs?

你买了波霸?

Phoebe: Bras! We bought bras! We bought bras.

胸罩!我们买了胸罩!

Joey: Bijan for men? Hey, Annabelle, Uh, listen, I was wondering if maybe after work you and I could go maybe grab a cup of coffee.

碧而泉男性香水?嘿,Annabelle,听着,我想知道下班后我们可以喝个咖啡吗?

Annabelle: Oh, actually I sort of have plans.

哦,事实上我已经有计划了。

Todd: Ready, Annabelle?

准备好了吗,Annabelle?

Annabelle: You bet. Maybe some other time?

当然了。以后再约吧?

Joey: Hey, it's not the first time I lost a girl to a cowboy spraying cologne. Bijan for men?

我又不是没被喷香水的牛仔抢走女孩子过。碧而泉男性香水?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498487.html