看老友记学英语 称呼加强他的信仰(在线收听

Carol: Ok, and this is Funny Clown. Funny Clown is only for after his naps, not before his naps or he won't sleep.

这是滑稽小丑。只有睡过午觉才可以给他玩否则他会睡不着。

Ross: Carol, we've been through this before,ok? We have a good time. We laugh, we play. It's like we're father and son.

我之前带过他,我们玩得很高兴。我们又笑又玩就像父亲跟儿子一样。

Susan: Honey, relax. Ross is great with him. Don't look so surprised. I'm a lovely person.

放松,亲爱的。Ross很会带他。别这么惊讶。我是个很好的人。

Rachel: Oh, this is so cute.

哦,这个好可爱!

Susan: Oh, I got that for him.

哦,我为他买的。

Ross: My mommies love me. That's clever.

我的妈妈们爱我。真聪明。

Monica: Hello? Oh, Hi, Ju Hi, Jew! Uh huh? Uh huh? Ok. Um, sure, that'd be great. See you then. Bye.

哈喽?哦,犹太人!好的,可以,很好,待会见,拜。

Rachel: Did you just say Hi, Jew?

你刚才是不是说:嗨,犹太人?

Monica: Yes. Uh, yes, I did. That was my friend, Eddie Moskowitz. Yeah, he likes it. Reaffirms his faith.

对。是的,我是这么说的。那是我的朋友Eddie Moskowitz。是的,他很喜欢这称呼。能加强他的信仰。

Phoebe: Ben, dinner!

Ben,吃晚餐了。

Ross: Thanks Aunt Pheebs. Hey, you didn't microwave that,did you? because it's breast milk, and you're not supposed to do that.

谢谢Phoebe姑妈。嘿,你没有用微波炉吧,是吗?因为这是母乳,你不应该那么做。

Phoebe: Duh, I think I know how to heat breast milk. Ok.

我想我知道如何加热母乳。

Chandler: What did you just do?

你在干什么?

Phoebe: I licked my arm, what?

我舔了我的手臂,怎么样?

Ross: It's breast milk.

那是母乳。

Phoebe: So?

那又怎么样?

Rachel: Phoebe, that is juice squeezed from a person.

Phoebe,那是从另一个人身上挤出的汁。

Joey: What is the big deal?

有什么了不起?

Chandler: What did you just do?

你又在干什么?

Ross: Ok, would people stop drinking the breast milk?

大家能不能不要喝母乳?

Phoebe: You won't even taste it?

你连尝都不尝?

Ross: No!

不!

Phoebe: Not even if you just pretend that it's milk?

不能假装那是牛奶吗?

Ross: Not even if Carol's breast had a picture of a missing child on it.

就算卡萝的乳房贴了牛奶寻人启事都不行。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498488.html