看老友记学英语 世事难料(在线收听

Phoebe: You name one woman that you broke up with for a real reason.

你与哪个女友分手是因为正当的理由?

Chandler: Maureen Rosilla.

Maureen Rosilla。

Ross: Not hating Yanni is not a real reason.

因为她不讨厌音乐家Yanni这不是个正当的理由。

Monica: Hello, Mr. Heckles.

嗨,Heckles先生。

Mr. Heckles: You're doing it again.

你们又来了。

Monica: We're not doing anything.

我们什么都没做。

Mr. Heckles: You're stomping. It's disturbing my birds.

你们脚步声太响吓到了我的鸟儿。

Rachel: You don't have birds.

你没有养鸟。

Mr. Heckles: I could have birds.

我可以养鸟。

Monica: Ok, Mr. Heckles, we'll try to keep it down.

我们会小声一点。

Mr. Heckles: Thank you. I'm going to rejoin my dinner party.

谢谢。我要回去继续宴客了。

Rachel: All right, byebye.

好,再见。

Chandler: Ok, Janice. Janice. You gotta give me Janice. That wasn't about being picky.

对了,Janice,Janice可以证明我并没有乱挑剔。

Ross: We'll give you Janice.

我们同意你与Janice分手。

Phoebe: I miss Janice though. "Hello, Chandler Bing."

但我蛮想Janice的,“嗨,Chandler Bing”。

Rachel: "Oh, my, god."

喔,我的天!

Joey: "Oh, Chandler, now, now, that's it. There, faster!"

喔,Chandler, 现在就要。对了。对了!快一点!

Monica: Stop with the broom, we're not making noise.

别用扫把了!我们没有制造噪音。

Rachel: We won. We won!

我们赢了。

Monica: Mr. Heckles.

Heckles先生。

Rachel: How did this happen?

怎么发生的?

Mr.Treeger: He must have been sweeping. They found a broom in his hand.

他一定在扫地,他们发现他抓着一把扫把。

Monica: That's terrible.

真糟糕。

Mr.Treeger: I know. I was sweeping yesterday. It could have been me.

我知道。昨天我也在扫地,搞不好也会一命呜呼。

Ross: Sure, sweeping. You never know.

扫地,真是天有不测风云。

Mr.Treeger: You never know.

世事难料。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498493.html