看老友记学英语 看看我,我成熟了(在线收听

Rachel: Chandler, you have just described virtually every man that we have ever gone out with.

我们所交往的男人…… 就跟你所描述的一样。

Monica: You are not a freak. You're a guy.

你没什么问题你只是个平常人。

Rachel: She's right. She's right. You are no different than the rest of them.

她说得对,你与其他人没什么不同。

Monica: Wait a minute, wait a minute. Yes he is. You are totally different.

等一下,等一下他是不一样,你其实很不一样。

Chandler: In a bad way?

很糟糕吗?

Monica: No, honey, in a wonderful way. You know what you want now. Most guys don't even have a clue. You are ready to take risks, you are ready to be vulnerable, and intimate with someone.

不,甜心,是很好的不一样。现在你知道你要什么了,大多数男人根本不知道。你准备好接受风险了准备好接受伤害,与人亲近。

Rachel: Yeah. You're not gonna end up alone.

你不会孤苦伶仃的。

Phoebe: Chandler, you called Janice! That's how much you wanted to be with someone!

你打电话给Janice这证明你希望与人厮守终生。

Monica: You made it!

你已经改变了

Phoebe: You're there!

你不一样了

Rachel: You are ready to make a commitment!

你准备好做出承诺了。

Chandler: Whoa! Don't know about that.

但是自己却不知道。

Rachel: What you got there? Something else that's not yours that you can break?

你拿了什么?不是你的东西而你想要打破?

Monica: No. Um, I know you like this, and I want you to have it. I think it'll look good in our apartment.

我知道你喜欢这个我也要你收下它,在我们公寓会很好看。

Rachel: Thank you.

谢谢。

Monica: That's fine.

没关系。

Chandler: Hey. Well, you will all be pleased to know that I have a date tomorrow night. This woman, Alison, from work. She's great. She's pretty, she's smart. And uh, I've been holding off on asking her out in the past, because she has an unusually large head. But, I'm not gonna let that stuff hang me up anymore. Look at me. I'm growing.

你们会很高兴知道明天晚上我有约会。我的同事Alison人很不错,她又漂亮又聪明……我一直没有约她出来,因为她有一个不寻常的大头。但我不要让这种事阻止我。看看我,我成熟了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498500.html