看老友记学英语 你会朝我的鱼打喷嚏?(在线收听

Ross: Ok, ok, here is to my sister, the newlyappointed head lunch chef—

我敬我刚刚被升为午餐大厨的老妹一杯,

Monica: Who is also in charge of purchasing.

而且她还接掌了采买大权。

Ross: Newly appointed head lunch chef who is also in charge of purchasing

恭贺她升为午餐大厨并且接掌采买大权……

Monica: Who has her own little desk when Roland's not there.

Roland不在的时候她有自己的小办公桌。

Ross: Uh, lunch chef, purchasing, own little desk when Roland's not there. Here's to my little sister—

午餐大厨,采购,Roland不在时有自己的小办公桌。敬我的老妹……

Monica: Oh, wait, and I got a beeper!

等等……我还有传呼器。

Joey: Cool.

真酷。

Phoebe: Let's see!

看看!

Ross: That's fine, I'll just wait!

没关系,我等好了。

Monica: Oh, sorry.

抱歉。

Joey: Sorry, sorry.

抱歉。抱歉。

Ross: Monica!

敬Monica!

Waiter: Are we ready to order?

各位可以点菜了吗?

Rachel: Oh, you know what, we haven't even looked yet.

对不起,我们还没看菜单。

Waiter: Well, when you do, just let me know. I'll be right over there on the edge of my seat.

那你们看过之后再叫我,我会在那边引颈企盼的。

Phoebe: Wow, look at these prices.

你们看看这上面的价钱。

Rachel: Yeah, these are pretty chching.

是呀,都是什么鸡的。

Joey: What are these, like famous chickens?

这什么?名牌鸡吗?

Chandler: Hey, sorry I'm late. Congratulations, Mon. I'm not sorry I'm late. How incredible was my afternoon with Jade?

抱歉,我迟到了。Monica, 恭喜你。我不后悔我迟到,我跟Jane的午后约会太不可思议了。

Ross: Well, pretty incredible according to the message she left you on my machine. Hey, Chandler, why is this woman leaving a message for you on my machine?

根据她在我答录机上留给你的话的确很不可思议。Chandler, 这个女人为什么会在我的答录机留话给你呢?

Chandler: Oh, see, I had to tell her that my number was your number, because I couldn't tell her that my number was my number because she thinks that my number is Bob's number.

我必须要告诉她我的号码是你的号码……因为我不能告诉她我的号码是我的号码,因为她以为我的号码是Bob的号码。

Ross: Hey, tell me again, what do I do when Mr. Roper calls?

你再告诉我一次Roper先生打来的时候我怎么办?

Waiter: Do I dare ask?

可以点菜了吗?

Monica: Yes, I will start with the carpaccio, and then I'll have the grilled prawns.

好,我要先来一份生牛肉然后再来一份烤虾。

Ross: That sounds great. Same for me.

听起来不错,我也一样。

Waiter: And for the gentleman?

那这位先生呢?

Joey: Yeah, I'll have the Thai chicken pizza. But, hey, look, if I get it without the nuts and leeks and stuff, is it cheaper?

我要泰国鸡肉披萨。如果我的披萨少加干果,大葱这些东西,会不会比较便宜啊?

Waiter: You'd think, wouldn't you? Miss?

你是那么想吗?

Rachel: Ok, I will have the uh, side salad.

好了,我想要点,伴碟沙拉。

Waiter: And what will that be on the side of?

那要伴在什么菜旁边呢?

Rachel: Uh, I don't know. Why don't you put it right here next to my water?

我不知道,你就帮我放在我的水旁边好了。

Waiter: And for you?

那你呢?

Phoebe: Um, I'm gonna have a cup of the cucumber soup, and, um, take care.

我想我要来一碗黄瓜汤……保重了。

Chandler: I will have the uh, Cajun catfish.

我要一份纽奥良鲶鱼。

Waiter: Anything else?

还要别的吗?

Chandler: Yes, how 'bout a verse of Killing Me Softly. You're gonna sneeze on my fish, aren't you?

还有一首“情歌迷死人”怎么样?你会朝我的鱼打喷嚏对不对?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498512.html