看老友记学英语 圣诞前夕的前夕快乐(在线收听

CHANDLER: What's in the bag?

袋子里有什么?

ROSS: Um, just some presents.

只是些礼物啦。

JOEY: C'mon show us what you bought. . . You know you want to.

快拿出来瞧瞧啊,少装了。

ROSS: OK. OK, this is a picture frame from Ben to my parents, huh.

好吧,你们看这是班送给我父母的相框。

MONICA: Cute.

很可爱。

ROSS: I got some, uh, hers and hers towels for Susan and Carol. And, uh, I got this blouse for mom.

我买”她的”跟”她的”毛巾给苏珊跟凯洛。还有,买了这件衬衫给妈。

MONICA: Ross, that is gorgeous!

罗斯,好漂亮哦。

MONICA: Look at these authentic fake medals. I tell ya, mom's gonna be voted best dressed at the make-believe military academy.

瞧瞧这些假徽章。妈会像在”伪军校”里面……会得到”最佳服装奖”的菲菲

PHOEBE: Hey.

嗨。

GANG: Hey. Hi Phoebe.

好啊,菲比。

PHOEBE: Happy Christmas Eve Eve. Oh my God, where did you get this?

圣诞前夕的前夕快乐。我的天哪,这哪儿来的?

ROSS: Uh, Macy's, third floor, home furnishings.

梅西百货三楼,家饰部。

PHOEBE: This is my father, this is a picture of my dad.

这是我爸爸,这是我爸爸的照片。

CHANDLER: Nah, Phoebs, that's the guy that comes in the frame.

菲此,那是相框附送的相片。

PHOEBE: No it isn't, this is my dad, alright, I'll show you.

不,这是我爸爸好吗,我拿给你们看。

RACHEL: Phoebe, I thought your dad was in prison.

菲比,我以为你爸在牢里。

PHOEBE: No, that's my stepdad. My real dad's the one that ran out on us before I was born.

不,那是我继父,我真正的爸是我出生以前就跑了的那个。

RACHEL: How have you never been on Oprah?

你怎么会没上过谈话秀啊?

PHOEBE: OK, look, see, this is him. My mother gave me this picture before she died, same guy.

看,这就是他。我妈在死前给了我这张照片同一个人来的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498525.html