看老友记学英语 有趣巴比在这儿呢(在线收听

ROSS: Hiiiiii.

大家好。

PHOE: Are... are you OK?

你好吗?

ROSS: Yeah, yeah, just a tough day at work. A stegosaurus fell over and trapped a kid.

很好,只是水深火热的一天,剑龙倒了,困住一个小孩。

Whoa, whoa, I know this jacket, this is, th--Fun Bobby's jacket!

我认得这件夹克这是风趣巴此的夹克!

Where is he, what. He, he's here, isn't he?

他在哪里?他在,对不对?

MNCA: Maybe.

或许。

ROSS: Don't toy with me.

别耍我。

FBOB: Geller!

老盖勒!

ROSS: Hey, Fun Bobby!

风趣巴比!

FBOB: Hey. Whoa, hey, you've been working out, huh?

你有去健身啊?

ROSS: Not at all! I love this guy. Hey, I was so psyched to hear you're back with my sister!

才没有呢,我爱这家伙,好高兴听到你又跟我妹妹在一起了。

MNCA: You and me both.

我们都是。

FBOB: Hey, so what'd I miss, what'd I miss, c'mon?

我错过了什么吗?

PHOE: Oh, we were just trying to make Joey feel better.

我们只是让乔伊觉得好过一点。

FBOB: Hey, do you need me to pick you up?

需要我把你举起来吗?

JOEY: No, I'm alright man. Really.

不,我没事了,真的。

FBOB: No, I'm picking you up.

不,我要把你举起来。

JOEY: Hey no, seriously, I don't need you to pick me... Alright! It still works.

不,真的,我不需要…好吧,还是有用。

FBOB: OK, now before I go, does anybody else need to be picked up? I'm still gonna go.

在我走之前有谁还要被我给举起来的?我还是走好了。

MNCA: OK, I'll see you later babe.

待会儿见了,拜拜。

FBOB: Uh, public display of affection coming up. You can avert your eyes.

我们要公开亲热大家的眼睛请回避一下。

FBOB: See ya.

再见咯。

ALL: Bye! See you later!

再见!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498528.html