看老友记学英语 当罗斯遇见翻版"罗斯"(在线收听

RUSS: Hi.

嗨。

CHAN: Hey Ross.... bahhhh!

你好,罗斯,啊啊啊...

RACH: Hi Russ, I've just got two more tables to clean and then we'll go, OK?

洛斯,再两张桌子我们就可以走了,好吗?

RUSS: OK, I'll just sit here and... uh... chat with your, uh.... friend-type....people.

我就坐这儿好了…跟你的……好朋友一起聊天

PHOE: Rachel? Um, hi.

瑞秋。

RACH: Hi.

在。

PHOE: OK, so, you know what you're doing, right?

你知道你在干什么吗?

RACH: Uhh.... waitressing?

服务生?

PHOE: Well, yeah, but... no. I mean, umm... doesn't.... doesn't Russ just remind you of someone?

是又不是…洛斯会不会让你想起某个人来呢?

RACH: Huh, Bob Saget?

巴布西格?

PHOE: Oh, yeah! No, no, no, no, oh, oh.

对呀,哦,不是。

PHOE: Oh, my, oh!

天呀!

ROSS: What? What's wrong?

怎么了?

PHOE: I, OK....

没什么...

MNCA: She's just upset because she, uh, she buttered a spider into her toast this morning.

她心情不好是因为…她不小心把一只蜘蛛涂在吐司上了

ROSS: Alright.

好吧。

CHAN: Listen, Phoebs, this is gonna be OK. Ross, Russ. Russ, Ross.

听我说,菲菲,这不要紧的。罗斯,洛斯洛斯,罗斯

RUSS: Hi.

你好。

ROSS: Hi.

你好。

RUSS: Are you a, uh, friend of Rachel's?

你是…瑞秋的朋友?

ROSS: Yes, yes I am. Are you a, uh, a friend of Rachel's?

是,我是。你是…瑞秋的朋友吗?

RUSS: Actually, I'm a... kind of a.... you know, a... date-type... thing... of Rachel's.

事实上,我是…瑞秋的约会对象…

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498529.html