看老友记学英语 你刚刚弹我的头?(在线收听

PHOEBE: OK, Rachel, why don't you start talking first.

瑞秋那我们就由你先开始说好了。

RACHEL: Alright, I feel that this is totally unjustified. She gave me the green light, I did nothing but-. Do you think I can't see you in the TV set?

好吧,我觉得她这样是完全没道理的。她说我可以的我又没做什么…你以为我在电视上看不到你吗?

PHOEBE: Alright Monica, if there is something that you would like to share...

好了,摩妮卡你有什么话要说就说好了…

MONICA: Ya know, you had no right to go out with him.

你没有这个权利跟他出去

RACHEL: That is the most ridiculous.

你这么说太荒唐了吧。

MONICA: You sold me out.

你出卖我。

RACHEL: I did not sell you out.

我才没有出卖你呢。

MONICA: Yes you did. Absolutely.

你有,绝对有。

RACHEL: Would you let me talk.

你让我讲好不好?

MONICA: Did you just flick me?

你刚刚弹我的头?RACHEL: OK, well, you wouldn't let me finish and I was jus- Ow. That hurt

你不让我说完,我只是想…好痛啊

MONICA: Quit flicking

我弹。

RACHEL: Ow, you stop flicking.

你,你别弹了。

MONICA: You flicked me first.

是你先弹的,是你先弹的

PHOEBE: OK, now I'm gonna kick some ass.

好吧,老娘要教训人了。

MONICA AND RACHEL: Ow. Ow. Ow.

噢,噢,噢。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498538.html