看老友记学英语 那个女的吃了摩妮卡(在线收听

RACHEL: Oh my God.

我的天啊。

JOEY: What is with your nose?

你鼻子怎么回事啊?

RACHEL: They had to reduce it because of, of my deviated septum.

我隔膜长歪了不得已,只好去缩鼻了。

CHANDLER: OK, I was wrong, that's what they used to cover Connecticut.

我错了那才是康乃狄克州的遮雨棚呢。

MONICA: You know what this is, this is us getting ready for the prom.

知道这是什么吗?毕业舞会前的准备。

RACHEL: Oh.

噢。

ROSS: You know what, you guys, we don't have to watch this.

各位,我们不用看这个。

ALL: Oh yeah we do. C'mon.

我们要看…当然要看。看嘛,很好玩的。

MRS. GELLER: Get a shot of Monica. Where's Monica.

你有没有拍摩妮卡?摩妮卡在哪儿?

MONICA: Over here dad.

这里啊,老爸。

MR, GELLER: Wait, how do you zoom out? There she is.

等一等,镜头怎么伸缩?拍到了。

JOEY: Some girl ate Monica.

那个女的吃了摩妮卡。

MONICA: Shut up, the camera adds ten pounds.

闭嘴啦,上镜头会多十磅的。

CHANDLER: Ahh, so how many cameras are actually on you?

那到底有几个镜头在拍你?

MONICA: Oh, you look so great.

你好漂亮哦。

RACHEL: Ahh, so do you, beautiful.

你也是好美啊。

MONICA: Oops.

糟了,

RACHEL: What?

怎么了?

MONICA: Shoot, I think I got mayonaise on you.

我想我的美乃滋沾到你了。

RACHEL: Oh, that's OK, it's just the shoulder, it's not my dress.

没关系啦,只是肩膀,没弄到衣服啊。

MR. GELLER: Everybody smile.

你们笑一笑。

MONICA: Oh, dad, turn it off.

爸,关掉啦。

MR. GELLER: It is off.

关了。

MONICA: Dad, it is not. What's with the red light?

爸,你没关,那红灯亮着。

MR. GELLER: It's the off light. Right Ross?

那表示关了,罗斯。

JOEY: Lookin' good Mr. Cotter.

很帅嘛。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498542.html