看老友记学英语 你值得我等(在线收听

ROSS: Rach.

瑞秋。

RACHEL: Oh.

噢。

ROSS: I'm done.

我好了。

RACHEL: Yeah well, you know what, so is uh, Sorentino's.

对,不过餐厅也打烊了。

ROSS: Wha, OK, I'm sorry, let's uh, why don't we find someplace else.

什么? 对不起我们…去别家餐厅好了。

RACHEL: No, you know what, it's late, everything's gonna be closed. Why don't we just do it another night?

很晚了,所有餐厅都打烊了我们改天晚上再吃好了。

ROSS: No, no, we won't.

不…不要。

RACHEL: We won't?

不…不要

ROSS: C'mon.

不要?

RACHEL: OK, that's dead right?

来吧,那是死的,对吧?

RACHEL: What is this? What are we doing?

这是什么?我们在干嘛?

ROSS: Shh. Do you want cran-apple or cran-grape?

你要红莓苹果或红莓葡萄?

RACHEL: Grape.

葡萄。

ROSS: OK, now, sit. OK.

现在...坐下

RACHEL: Oh, God.

天啊。

ROSS: Sorry.

抱歉。

RACHEL: Ah, so what are we looking at?

我们在看什么?

ROSS: Well uh, you see that, that little cluster of stars next to the big one? That is Ursa Major.

你看那边…那一大团旁边那一小堆星星。那是大熊座。

RACHEL: Really?

真的?

ROSS: I've no idea, could be. Listen, I'm sorry I had to work tonight.

我不知道,有可能。听着,抱歉我今晚必须工作

RACHEL: Oh it's OK. You were worth the wait, and I don't just mean tonight.

没关系,你值得我等,我指的不只是今晚。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498545.html