看老友记学英语 "大嘴巴"菲比(在线收听

PHOEBE: And a crusty old man said I'll do what I can and the rest of the rats played moroccas. That's it, thanks, good night.

一个坏脾气老头说我尽量,其他老鼠开始摇响葫芦,唱完了,谢谢,晚安

RICHARD: Phoebe's got another job, right?

菲此有别的工作吧?

RACHEL: Great set tonight Phoebs.

唱得很好,菲菲

PHOEBE: I know.

我知道

ROSS: Well, we should probably get going.

我想我们该走了

RICHARD: Um, we should go too, I got patients at 8 in the moring.

我们也该走了明天早上八点还有病人

MONICA: Ya know, I was thinking. Ya know how we always stay at your apartment? Well, I thought maybe tonight we'd stay at my place.

知道吗?我在想我们老是在你那边过夜。或许今晚改住我那边啊

RICHARD: I don't know, I don't have my jammies.

我不知道,我没有带我的睡衣

MONICA: Well, maybe you don't need them.

或许你不需要

ROSS: My baby sister, ladies and gentlemen.

我的小妹妹,各位先生女士

MONICA: Shut up, I'm happy.

闭嘴,我很快乐

PHOEBE: Oh, this is so nice. Alright I have to make a speech. I just wanna say that of all the guys that Monica has been with, and that is a lot, I like you the best.

这太棒了我必须说几句话。我只是想说,在摩妮卡交过的为数众多的男友当中…我最喜欢你了。

RICHARD: Oh, thank you Phoebs. That's very sweet.

谢谢你,菲菲,嘴真甜

PHOEBE: Ok.

当然

RICHARD: Hear that? She likes me best, and apparently there've been a lot.

听到了吗?她最喜欢我而且你显然阅人无数

MONICA: Not a lot, Phoebe's kidding, Phoebe's crazy.

没有啦,菲此在说笑吧,菲此是疯子

RACHEL: Phoebe's dead.

菲此死定了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/499188.html