看老友记学英语 乔伊,你可以演一个处理员(在线收听

CHANDLER: Hey, look Joey, I'm just saying if you need something to hold you over, I can get you a job right here as an entry level processor.

嗨, 乔伊, 我说如果你想做点事情,我能在这给你一个信息处理员的活.

JOEY: But don't you need experience for a job like that?

但你不需要有相关经验的吗?

CHANDLER: It's not that hard to learn. And as for people realizing you have no idea what you're doing, hey, you're an actor. Act like a processor, people will think you're a processor.

并不难学. 而且其他人根本不知道你不懂,嗨, 你是个演员. 就当演个处理员,别人就会以为你是处理员.

SCOTT: Hey Chandler, here's this morning's projections.

嗨 钱德, 这是今早的项目.

CHANDLER: Hey thanks. Scott Alexander, Joey Tribbianni. Joey is a uh, fellow processor.

嗨 谢谢. 斯科特.亚历山大, 乔伊.茨比阿里,乔伊是个噢..., 信息处理员.

SCOTT: No kidding.

不是开玩笑吧!

JOEY: Oh yeah yeah. I process. People want the processing, I'm the one they call.

哦 没错 没错. 我会处理.别人要处理, 就找我.

SCOTT: Where do you work?

你在哪工作?

JOEY: Uhh, well, right now I'm in between things. You know how it is. One day you're processing, the next day you're not so much... processing any more.

噢, 现在我来回跑.是这样的. 今天是你处理,第二天你就没有那... 那么多要处理.

CHANDLER: I was just telling Joey about the opening in Fleischman's group.

我刚才告诉乔伊关于弗雷斯克曼集团的机会.

SCOTT: Fleischman's group. Whatever you do, don't touch his sandwiches. Ha-ha-ha...

弗雷斯克曼集团. 无论如何,不要碰他的三明治. 哈-哈-哈...

JOEY: Ha-ha. Are all you processors dorks?

哈-哈. 你们都是处理肉鸡的?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/499198.html