看老友记学英语 你什么时候和珍妮丝分手?(在线收听

Chandler: Morning.

早。

Joey: Morning, hey, you made pancakes?

你做了松饼啊?

Chandler: Yeah, like there's any way I could ever do that.

是啊,你还以为我真的会做呢

Janice: Monica and Rachel had syrup, now I can get my man to cheer up. Good morning Joey.

摩妮卡和瑞秋有糖浆,我可以让我的男人开心了,早安,乔伊

Joey: Good morning.

早安

Chandler: Hey, you know what, here's a thought. Why don't you stay home from work today and just hang out with me.

你干脆别去上班,跟我在一起就好了

Janice: Oh, I wish. Look, honey, you have that report to finish, and I gotta go see my lawyer.

是啊,但愿如此,你有报告要做,而我得去见律师。

Chandler: I can not believe that I am going out with someone that is getting divorced. I'm such a grown up.

我真不敢相信,我竟跟要离婚的女生约会,我真像个大人。

Janice: I-I-I gotta go, I gotta go. Okay, not without a kiss.

我要走了…给我个吻才能走

Chandler: Well, maybe I won't kiss you, and then you'll have to stay.

或者我就不亲你,这样你就会留下来。

Joey: Kiss her! Kiss her!

亲她!

Janice: I'll see you later, sweetie. Bye Joey.

再见甜心,再见乔伊

Joey: B-bye Janice. So when ya' dumpin' her.

再见,珍妮丝。你什么时候要甩掉她?

Chandler: Nope, not this time.

不会,这次不会了

Joey: Come on, quite yankin' me.

拜托,别整我了

Chandler: I'm not yanking you.

我又没有整你

Joey: This is Janice.

她可是珍妮丝

Chandler: Yeah, I know. She makes me happy.

对,我知道,她让我很愉快

Joey: Okay. All right. You look me in the eye and tell me, without blinking, that you're not breaking up with her. No blinking.

好,你看着我的眼睛告诉我,不可以眨眼睛,说你不会跟她分手但别眨眼睛

Chandler: I'm not breaking up with her!

我不会跟她分手

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/499202.html