看老友记学英语 畅想莫妮卡的美好未来(在线收听

Hey.

嗨。

Where you going?

你去哪?

To the bank.

银行。

Sperm or regular?

精子库还是一般的?

Sperm.

精子库。

So you're really doing this, huh?

你确定要做这件事?

Oh yeah, picked a guy, 37135.

是啊,我挑了一个男的编号37135。

Sounds nice.

听起来不错。

'Fraid so. Brown hair, green eyes...

的确,他有棕发和绿眼睛…

No kiddin', hmm.

不是开玩笑吧?

What?

什么?

No, I-I figured you would've picked a blond guy.

我以为你会选金发的。

Really? Why?

真的吗?为什么?

I don't know, I just always pictured you ending up with one of those tall, smart blond guys, namelike.... Hoyt.

我总是想像你和一个高大聪明的金发男子,叫…“Hoyt”这样的名字

Hoyt?

Hoyt?

It's a name, yeah. I saw you, you know, in this great house with a big pool.

那是个名字,没错,我看到你在一间很棒的有泳池的大房子。

Really, is he a swimmer?

他是游泳选手吗?

He's got the body for it.

他可是有那种身材的。

I like that. (Joey starts laughing) What?

我喜欢,什么?

You guys have one of those signs that says: 'We don't swim in your toilet, so don't pee in our pool.',you know.

你的男人会有这种牌子,上面说“我们不在你的厕所游泳所以别在我们的池子尿尿”,懂吗?

We do not have one of those signs.

我们才不会有那种牌子。

Sure you do, it was a gift from me. Oh! And you have these three great kids.

你会有的,那是我送的礼物,然后你会有三个很棒的孩子。

Two girls and a boy?

两个女孩和一个男孩?

Yeah!

是的。

And, and, and they wear those little water wings, you know. And they're, they're running aroundon the deck. Then Hoyt wraps this big towel around all three of them.

他们戴着手臂浮围绕着泳池边跑,然后Hoyt用毛巾围住他们三个。

Sure! (Monica gets very depressed) But hey, you know this way sounds good too.

是啊!但是,你知道这样听起来也不错。

Yeah.

是的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/499212.html