英语听力:自然百科 徒步南非 喀拉哈里大沙漠(5)(在线收听

So there it is, the Orange River, with splendid in all its glory.

就是这里,奥兰治河,流淌着本身就是辉煌的荣耀。

Its journey leads all the way across Africa before making its dramatic plunge.

在急速下降入海前这条河的旅程触及非洲每一个角落。

The life blood of the area.

称它为这个地区的生命血液也不为过。

This has been my most remote walk so far and we've crossed some pretty harsh terrain.

这是我到目前为止最偏远的行走,而且我们已经越过一些相当严酷的地形。

In Marsel Bay walk one, I said I'd always want to make a series here.

在马瑟尔湾的探寻中,我曾经坦言道一直想做这个系列。

I didn't think it would be a walking series,

我不认为这会成为一个徒步旅行系列,

but actually walk better way to explore this geography, the color, the history of South Africa that on foot under your own stem.

但实际上用你的双脚去感知,去探索这里的地貌,色彩及南非的历史是再好不过的方法,一切尽皆通过你自己的双脚。

My walk in this country has taken me on an evolutionary curve,

我在这个国家的行走已经带领我历经了人类演化的旅途,

from the rich history in bustling tourism of the Garden Route to the colorful majesty of the Drakensberg, the wonderful isolation of wilderness of the Kruger Park.

从花园路线具有丰富历史的游览到多姿多彩威严的德拉肯斯堡,再到美不胜收的世外桃源般的荒野克鲁格公园。

And now on my final walk, this wild desert adventure.

现在在这个野生沙漠探险就是我的最后终点。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zrbaike/2013/499800.html