看老友记学英语 那个胖女孩的辛酸往事(在线收听

Umm, when were you gonna tell me that you’re going out with Chip Matthews?

嗯...你准备什么时候告诉我你和Chip出去的事?

Monica: Now? Is it okay if I go out with Chip Matthews?

现在...?我可以和Chip出去吗?

Nooo! It’s not okay! I can’t believe you would want to after what he did to me!

不~一点都不好。不敢相信在他那样对我后,你还想和他?

What, that little thing at the prom?

就是舞会的那件小事?

Monica! I couldn’t find him for two hours! He was having sex with Amy Welch!

Monica!我找了他两个小时都找不到。那时他正在和Amy Welch “嘿咻”呢!

Come on that was back in high school! How could that still bother you?

得了吧,那是高中时候的事了。你怎么还在为那事烦恼呢?

Oh, yeah, you're right, Moni-cow.

哦,的确。Moni-cow。

Okay, I hear you.

好的,你说吧。

I mean why, of all people would you want to go out with Chip?!

我意思是为什么你们都想跟Chip出去?

Look, you and I went to different high schools...

你和我上的是不同的学校。

Okay, that doesn’t help me, because we went to the same high school.

那对我没有帮助,因为我们上的是同一所学校。

You went to one where you were popular, and you got to ride off Chip’s motorcycle, and wear his letterman jacket.

你在学校里受欢迎,你可以骑Chip的摩托车,你可以穿他那件优秀运动员夹克,

I went to one where I wore a band uniform they had to have specially made.

我就只能穿特别制造的乐队制服。

They had to have that specially made?!

那是特别制造的吗?

It was a project for one of the Home Ec classes.

那是家政课专门制作的。

Oh my God, they told us that was for the mascot!

哦,天!他们告诉我那是给吉祥物的。

Back then, I thought that I would never, ever get the chance to go out with a Chip Matthews, and now he’s-he’s called me up and asked me out.

所以说,在那时我是绝对没有机会和Chip约会的。现在,他找我并约我出去。

And the fat girl inside of me really wants to go. I-I owe her this. I never let her eat.

而且我身体里的胖妞确实很想去。我欠她的,我没满足过她。

Oh, you go out with him. (goes over and hugs her)

你去吧。

Oh, really?!

真的吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/500152.html