看老友记学英语 我讨厌Ross是对的时候!(在线收听

You guys, you’re never gonna believe what I just found tacked up on a telephone pole! (She’s holding a flyer.) Look kinda familiar?

伙计们,你们不会相信我刚才在电话杆上发现的东西。看起来有点熟悉吗?

Apparently Phoebe’s mother also goes by the name Julio.

很显然Phoebe的妈妈也用过Julio这个名字

Wait a minute. This is not the same cat. This cat's only this big.

等一下,这只猫只有这么大。

You guys, there’s a little girl in Soho looking for this cat. I mean, you know what that means?!

伙计们,那是个小女孩正在找这只猫。我的意思是,你们知道这意味着什么吗?

Yeah-eah! 200 dollar reward, split five ways!!

那当然!200美元的报酬,分成5份!

Do we have to tell her?

我们必须告诉Phoebe吗?

Yes, we have to tell her!

是的,必须告诉她!

Oh, but it’s made her so happy.

哦,但是那只猫使她这样高兴啊。

Little girl misses her cat. (hold up the other hand) Crazy lady thinks her mother is in a cat.

小女孩丢失了她的猫,疯女人认为她妈妈在猫里。

Okay, y'know what, I have to go have dinner with my son, can I trust that when you see Phoebe, you will tell her.

这样吧,我要去和我儿子吃晚饭,我应该相信你们会告诉她吗?

Yeah.

当然。

Thank you.

谢谢!

I hate when Ross is right!

我讨厌Ross是对的时候!

He is right, isn’t he?

他是对的,不是吗?

Y'know what, I think this might be one of the times he’s wrong.

知道吗?我认为这次他错了。

You think?

你认为?

Oh-no, he’s right.

哦,不~他是对的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/500153.html