看老友记学英语 我要退出健身房(在线收听

Whoa-whoa-whoa, hey! Now remember what we talked about, you gotta be strong.

嘿!记着我们刚才说过的,你要强硬一点。

Yes. (In a stronger voice) Yes!

好!

One more time, "Hey, don’t you want a washboard stomach and rock hard pecs?"

再试一次, "嗨,你不想拥有平滑的小腹和结实的胸肌吗?"

No! I want a flabby gut and saggy man breasts!

不! 我要的是松弛的肚皮和下垂的胸部!

Good! That’s good!

好! 很好!

Okay. (They go inside) (To the guy at the desk) I wanna quit the gym.

我想要退出健身房。

You wanna quit?

你要退出?

I wanna quit the gym.

我要退出健身房。

You do realize that you won’t have access to our new full service Swedish spa.

你知道吗,你将因此不能享受我们新推出的全套瑞典式温泉浴服务。

I wanna quit the gym.

我要退出健身房。

Okay, Dave in the membership office, handles quitters.

好吧,Dave在成员资格办公室办理退会。

(Both Chandler and Ross start to make their way to the membership office.) Uh, excuse me, (to Ross) are you a member?

对不起,你是会员吗?

Me? No.

我? 不是。

Sorry, members only.

对不起,只有会员能进去。

I wanna quit the gym.

我要退出健身房。

It’s okay man, be strong.

没事的老兄,要强硬。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/500162.html