看老友记学英语 以银行嘴脸讨要工资(在线收听

You didn't get the money, did you?

你没弄到钱,对么?

Maybe I can try at intermission? Phoebe, come on... you know what? Let's just go!

也许我该在间断的时候去?菲比,拜托,你知道...走吧!

No! Hey, we're not leaving until we get paid! I don't know who she thinks she is! I talked to the florist,she didn't paid either.Or the limo driver,or the priest,and he can get the dead guy damned for the eternity.

不!嘿,她付钱之前我们决不离开!我真不知道她把自己当谁了!我问过,花店也没拿到钱,还有灵车司机和神父,但他可以咒那个死人不得超生。

Well,I'm not going back out there.

我不用再回去了

Enough is enough! (Phoebe goes into the living room.)

够了!够了!

Hey, widow? Okay, Widow!

嘿, 寡妇?寡妇!

Excuse me. Excuse me!

对不起. 对不起!

Thanks. Um, clearly this is a very, very hard time for you. Um, but, um, we provided a service, and we deserve to be paid because you ate that service, and, um, we are not leaving here until we're paid every penny.

谢谢.显然这是你非常难过的时候.呃,但是,我们提供了服务,我们应该得到报酬因为你吃了这些服务。而且,在你付清每一分钱之前我们绝不走。

'Cause you know what, lady? We're part time caterers, and we have no place else to go.

你知道为什么吗,女士?我们只是临时承包商,而且我们没别的地方可以去

All right. I'll get my bag.

好的,我去拿我的包.

Good.

好.

I'm gonna leave some cards here. Please think of us for you next event.

我留下几张名片,下次丧事找我们.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/500174.html