听歌学英语:Do I Want to Know ----------Arctic Monkeys(在线收听

 Have you got colour in your cheeks?你曾经面红耳赤过吗?

Do you ever get the fear that you can't shift the tide你害怕过你不能够力挽狂澜吗?
That sticks around like summat in your teeth?那种无助的感觉是不是就像你的牙缝里塞着东西就怎么也挑不出来?
Are there some aces up your sleeve?还是你手上还有别的王牌?(这里指别的情人)
Have you no idea that you're in deep?你不知道你已无法自拔了吗
I've dreamt about you nearly every night this week这周来我几乎每个晚上都梦到你
How many secrets can you keep?你还能对我隐瞒多少秘密?
Cause there's this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow我发现这首不知如何会令我想起你的调调
And I play it on repeat单曲循环播放
Until I fall asleep直到我睡过去
Spilling drinks on my settee酒也洒在了我的沙发上
 
(Do I wanna know?)(我想知道吗?)
If this feeling flows both ways是否你也和我一样有着这样的感觉?
(Sad to see you go)眼睁睁地看你离开真的伤透我的心
Was sorta hoping that you’d stay挺希望你能留下来
(Baby we both know)宝贝我们都知道
That the nights were mainly made黑夜就是用来
For saying things that you can’t say tomorrow day吐出那些你不敢在第二天说出的话
 
Crawlin' back to you忍不住地爬向你
Ever thought of calling when you've had a few?在你喝醉的时候曾经想过打电话给我吗?
Cause I always do因为我经常会这样
Maybe I'm too... busy being yours to fall for somebody new也许是我太忙着想成为你的而没有时间再另寻新欢
Now I've thought it through现在我已经想通了
Crawling back to you忍不住地爬向你
 
So have you got the guts?所以你有勇气和我认真的在一起吗?
Been wondering if your heart's still open我想知道你的心扉还会为我打开吗?
And if so I wanna know what time it shuts如果是我想知道它什么时候会关上?
Simmer down and pucker up别再喋喋不休争吵,撅起你的嘴
I'm sorry to interrupt我很抱歉打断你
It's just I'm constantly on the cusp只是我无法停止
Of trying to kiss you想亲吻你的欲望
I don't know if you feel the same as I do我不知道你是否和我感受一样
We could be together if you wanted to如果你愿意的话我们本可以在一起的
 
(Do I wanna know?)(我想知道吗?)
Too busy bein' yours to fall忙于成为你的人,没时间另寻新欢
(Sad to see you go)(眼睁睁地看你离开真的伤透我的心)
Ever thought of callin' darlin'亲爱的,你有想过打电话给我吗?
(Do I wanna know?))(我想知道吗?)
Do you want me crawlin' back to you?你真的想让我每次这样一遍又一遍的爬向你吗?
 
词汇扩展:
demeanour或者demeanor /dɪˈmiːnə/n 外表;风度;行为;神态举止
He maintained a professional demeanour throughout.他始终保持着专业风度。
There was nothing in his demeanour that suggested he was anxious.从外表来看,他没有任何焦虑的神态。
She has the demeanour of a woman who is contented with her life.从神态上看,她对自己的生活很满足。
From his general demeanour I didn't get the impression that he was being ironical.从他整体神态举止来看,我不觉得他是在讲反话。( [aɪ'rɑnɪkl] adj 讽刺的(等于ironic);用反语的)
 
demean /dɪˈmiːn/v 降低身份;失去尊重;贬低;贬损;使失尊严
The entire family was demeaned by his behaviour.全家人都因他的行为而蒙羞。
I wouldn't demean myself by asking my parents for money.我决不会向父母要钱,我可丢不起那人。
Such images demean women.这些形象有损妇女尊严。
Some groups say that pornography demeans women.一些团体认为色情作品侮辱了女性。
I wasn't going to demean myself by acting like a suspicious wife. 我不会表现得像个疑神疑鬼的妻子一样自贬身价。
 
demure [dɪˈmjʊə(r)] adj. 端庄的;娴静的;(举止、衣服等)显得庄重的
a demure young lady一位娴静的年轻女士
She's very demure and sweet. 她很是娴静温柔。
She gave him a demure smile.她朝他文雅地一笑。
Just then, a demure female entered the room. 正在这时,一个端庄的女子走进来。
demurely ADV
She smiled demurely.她端庄地笑了笑。
She was demurely dressed in a black woollen suit.她当时端庄得体地身着一套黑色羊毛西服。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/tgxyy/500214.html