听歌学英语:Tomorrow Is Today - Billy Joel 明天就是今天(在线收听

 I've been livin' for the moment我一直活在当下

But I just can't have my way但是我却没找到自己方向
And I'm afraid to go to sleep而且我不敢去睡觉
People tell me life is sweeter人们告诉我生活是比我想得更美好
But I don't hear what they say但我却听不见他们的话语
Nothing comes to change my life我的生活一成不变
So tomorrow is today所以明天将会和今天一样
I don't care to know the hour 几点几分于我,已经无所谓
'Cause it's passing anyway因为时间不管怎样都在流逝
I don't have to see tomorrow我没必要看到明天
'Cause I saw it yesterday因为我已在昨天见过
So I listen for and answer于是我认真倾听和回答
But the feeling seems to stay但是感觉似乎是一样
And what's the use of always dreaming梦想又有什么用
If tomorrow is today假如明天和今天一样?
Still I'm waiting for the morning但我仍在等待黎明
But it feels so far away但感觉如此遥远。
And you don't need the love I'm giving你并不需要我给的爱
So tomorrow is today因此,明天和今天又有什么两样
Oh, my. Goin' to the river噢.. 去到河边
Gonna take a ride and the Lord will deliver me要乘风而去,上帝会让我得到解脱
Made my bed, now I'm gonna lie in it 床是自己铺的,不管软硬都得自己躺
If you don't come, I'm sure gonna die in it 如果你不来,我就躺在这床上死去
Too late. Too much given太晚,给太多
I've seen a lot of life and I'm damn sick of livin' it 生活,经历太多;烦腻了,不想过了
I keep hopin' that you will pass my way我不停地祈祷你会到我身边
And some day if your dreams are leavin' you就算假如某一天梦想远离了你
I'll still believe in you 我仍然相信你
I'll still believe in you 我仍然相信你
I don't care to know the hour不愿知道时间
'Cause it's passing anyway因为它总不停流逝着
I don't have to see tomorrow我没必要看到明天
'Cause I saw it yesterday因为我已在昨天见过
Though I'm living and I'm singing尽管我现在还活着并且唱着歌
And although my hands still play尽管我的双手仍然弹奏着
Soon enough it will all be over但这一切,很快会结束
'Cause tomorrow is today因为明天不过就是今天。
词汇扩展:
grate [ɡreɪt] v 擦碎,磨碎(食物)
Grate the cheese into a mixing bowl.将芝士磨碎放进搅拌碗中。
v (使)发出刺耳的声音,发出吱吱嘎嘎的摩擦声
He grated his knife across the plate. 他用刀子划过盘子时发出刺耳的声音。
The rusty hinges grated as the gate swung back. 大门荡了回去,生锈的合叶发出嘎吱嘎吱的刺耳声。
His chair grated as he got to his feet... 他起身时椅子发出吱吱嘎嘎的声音。
 
~ on/with sb 使人烦躁;使人烦恼;使人难受
Her voice really grates on me.她的声音真刺耳。
It grated with him when people implied he wasn't really British. 当有人暗示他不是地道的英国人时,他很是恼火。
His manner always grated on me...他的态度总是让我感到气恼。
 
banter [ˈbæntə(r)] n.(善意的)玩笑; 打趣
He enjoyed exchanging banter with the customers. 他喜欢和顾客开玩笑。
As she closed the door, she heard Tom exchanging good-natured banter with Jane. 她关门时听见汤姆与简在开着善意的玩笑。
 
v(和某人)开玩笑;逗乐
The soldiers bantered with him as though he was a kid brother...士兵们把他当作弟弟一样和他开着玩笑
All this was said in a bantering tone. 这些都是当玩笑话说的。
 
presentable [prɪˈzentəbl] adj 像样的;体面的 ;可接受的;符合要求的
I must go and make myself presentable before the guests arrive. 趁客人还没到,我得去打扮一下好见人。
She managed to make herself presentable in time for work. 她总算在上班前把自己拾掇得可以出门了。
He is wearing his most presentable suit. 他穿着他最体面的西服。
Her needlework is quite presentable. 她的针线活挺像样的。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/tgxyy/500225.html