看老友记学英语 原来互相喜欢(在线收听

This is not how this was supposed to happen.

事情不该是这样的

What was supposed to happen?

不然应该怎样?

Can you not look at me when I say this?

你能不能不要看我?

I thought that if I could get you here...

我以为要是能把你找来

...I could seduce you.

我就可以色诱你

Excuse me? -Seduce you.

什么? 引诱你

I don't wear suits to work.

我上班不穿西装

And I bought six of them from you.

却跟你买了六套

I'm sorry. I thought you needed them.

抱歉喔,我以为你有需要

My point is,I kept coming back because I wanted to see you.

我一直去找你,因为我想见你

Why? -Because I like you.

为什么?因为我喜欢你

You like me?

你喜欢我?

I mean,you're beautiful and smart and sophisticated.

是啊,你漂亮、聪明又成熟

A lot of this isn't based on tonight.

这些印象不是来自今晚

But you like me?

但是你喜欢我?

I can't believe this. All this time, I liked you and you liked me!

这段日子以来 我们竟然一直互相喜欢

But -No "but."

但是… 不要说“但是”

"But" is never good. Let's leave it at "l like you and you like me."

“但是”都没好事 停在“我们互相喜欢”就好

Okay. However -No,that's a fancy "but."

好,然而… 那是好听的“但是”

My marriage,like,just ended.

我刚结束我的婚姻

And I'm really not ready to get into anything yet.

我还没心情跟别人交往

But....

但是…?

I'm sorry. I just need a little time.

对不起,我需要一点时间

Okay.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/501336.html