看老友记学英语 原来还有个第三者!(在线收听

Hello.

你好

Ross. -Emily. Hi.

罗斯 艾蜜莉

How was your flight?

旅途还顺利吗?

It was dreadful.

很惨

It was terrible how I acted when you said those wonderful things.

你对我告白 我的反应却那么差劲

No,that's all right.

没关系

I'm just glad you called.

我很高兴你打来

Ross,there's something that I've got to tell you.

罗斯,我有事要告诉你

There's someone else.

我有男朋友了

Does that mean the same thing in England as it does in America?

这句话在英国的意思 跟在美国一样吗?

She doesn't know who she wants. Me or this "Colin" guy.

她不知道她想要谁 我还是那个柯林

So I told her when she figures it out, give me a call. Maybe I'll still be around.

我叫她想清楚再打给我 也许我还在

When you say "still around," you mean still around like you might be in a relationship...

我问一下,你说也许还在 是你会等她选择你

...or still around like you might have died waiting for the phone to ring?

还是你会等电话等到死?

But it was so right.

原本明明很完美

This isn't how it's supposed to go. There can't be another guy.

现在都乱了, 怎么会有第三者

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/501343.html