看老友记学英语 这成何体统?(在线收听

It's a terrific thing that you're having these babies for Frank and Alice.

说真的 你能替你弟生孩子真的很棒

No,it is.

的确

Can I tell you a secret?

我可以告诉你一个秘密吗? 你说

I want to keep one.

我要自己留一个

Oh,I'm gonna be on the news.

天哪,我会上新闻

You must be kidding.

菲比,别开玩笑了

You know you can't keep one of these babies.

你明知你不能这么做

Maybe I can. You don't know.

为什么?搞不好可以 你怎么知道

I do. Frank and Alice will want to keep all their children.

我当然知道 法兰克他们一定三个都要

Maybe not. You know?

不一定

Three babies are a handful.

三个宝宝很多

Maybe they'll want to unload one.

也许他们正在找机会送走一个

I hate to miss an opportunity because I didn't ask.

我不想因为没开口而失去机会

Phoebe,no. This is insane.

菲比,这件事太扯了

Just ask him.

你就问问看嘛

What? Me?

我?

I can't ask him!

我不能自己问

Do you know how inappropriate that would be?

你知道那样多不成体统吗?

All I'm saying is, just talk to Frank.

总之你去找法兰克谈

Just feel him out.

探探他的口风

No. I will not ask Frank to give you one of his kids.

不行,我怎么能叫法兰克 送你一个孩子

You're right.

你说得对

Tell him it's for you.

就说是你要的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/501894.html