看绯闻女孩学英语 116(在线收听

Rufus: It's complicated, isn’t it?

复杂难懂 是吧

Bex Simon: I can't stop staring at it.

我忍不住一直盯着看

It’s difficult work.

作品很深奥

I mean that in the best way. It's enigmatic.

我是说内涵丰富 神秘莫测

It reminds me of an early Bacon or Schnabel.

让我想起了Bacon的早期作品和Schnabel画家

Rufus: The artist is in Hudson.

这个艺术家住在Hudson

I've represented her for some time. Rufus.

我为她做代理人有一段时间了Rufus

Bex Simon: Bex Simon. I've heard a lot about your gallery.

Bex Simon 我听很多人说起过你的画廊。

I wasn't expecting a piece like this from a former rock star.

我没料到这样一幅作品会出现在前摇滚歌星的画廊里

Rufus: I prefer one-hit wonder.

我更乐意你叫我昙花一现的奇葩

Bex Simon: What turned you gallerist?

你怎么转行开画廊了

Rufus: I've always had artistic pursuits.

我一直都在寻找艺术品

Bex Simon: We have something in common.

我们有相似之处

I always pursue artists.

我一直在寻找艺术家

I've been in Brooklyn all day, looking for work for a client.

我今天一整天都在Brooklyn为我的一个客户寻找艺术品

I'm a buyer. I didn't think I’d find a piece like this,

我买卖艺术品 我从没遇到过这样的作品

And I don't think it'll be here long.

我想它也不会在这里挂很久了

I'd to put it on hold. May I?

我想先预订这幅作品 可以照相吗

Rufus: Yeah, of course.

当然可以

Bex Simon: What time do you close?

你这儿几点关门

Rufus: I'll stay open.

我会等你的

Bex Simon: Good. Thank you.

很好 谢谢

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/503634.html